Roast 2014 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First my rucks let me down, Ryder and Mummy injured, replaced and fixed.
Next my forward line spudded it up, traded their arse an fixed...
Then S Mitchell goes down, Hanley and others screw up that line...
...and now my only line all year that performs well, my mids then does the ultimate piss take...
LOL. This game is brutal!!

FFS

Last Week Pendlebury out last minute

This week

OUT:

Kenndy, Beams, Fyfe, Ward

Murphy ko'd

only highlight was putting Gray on as VC with 3 minutes spare.

Great game last night mate

I put the VC on Gray too, might just give me a chance in my prelims if my opponents captains don't go big as well.

Wish I had Gray, I've picked him up most years but injuries made me not even think about him this year.... spewing

He's been one of my best and most consistent players, only bad score I can recall was when he had the flu against Collingwood.

Will definitely be locking him in again next year regardless of his price.

Great game last night mate

I put the VC on Gray too, might just give me a chance in my prelims if my opponents captains don't go big as well.

He's been one of my best and most consistent players, only bad score I can recall was when he had the flu against Collingwood.

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/player/556

**** you Simpson, I hope your mother gouges your eyes out with ice cream scoops and force feeds them to you as you get kicked in the balls repeatedly by Brian Taylor who continually commentates what's happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish I had Gray, I've picked him up most years but injuries made me not even think about him this year.... spewing
My number #2 trade in this season, just behind Rocky.

Started with Gray this season hes locked him self in next season hes just a gun.

Your captain selection this week will be critical then..... If you're going to make up the 5,801 points you need to catch me you better hope Rocky goes humungous!!

Ha ha! Baby steps, I was actually gunning for THECHIEFTON 's spot first. ;)

You'll be the week after and....

Oh....

:cry:

P.S I would need to have Rocky first for him to go humongous! :D

Maybe Luke Breust can do it for me? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back