2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the bidding system video - can someone explain what they mean by "picks moving to the back end of the draft?" E.g. the picks that the Swans use to match the bid for Mills - what happens to them?

So rough figure, how much better do draftees get when your clubs draft them?

I know damn well that at 9pm tonight Essendons two early draft picks will be at least 25% better than they are now.....

:D

I heard our 1st 4 selections are the greatest players of all time.
We've got the next Carey, Silvagni and Bunton.

Shame about getting the next Jack Watts too.

I'll tell you which is which at about 10 pm. :p

Is it too early to claim that we won the draft?
Nope, get it out there early and drive the narrative.

All your recruiters need to do is review the BF mocks and pick the highest consensus BF picks that have slid to win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Carlton re-draft Boekhorst at pick 19 again for the lols?
Can you lose more picks for cheating and get these ones right after delisting Kavanagh who was pick 19?

Imagine if we had drafted Freeman and Scharenberg instead of Cripps. Even Boek and Menzel managed more games for the club that drafted them.

Can you lose more picks for cheating and get these ones right after delisting Kavanagh who was pick 19?

Imagine if we had drafted Freeman and Scharenberg instead of Cripps. Even Boek and Menzel managed more games for the club that drafted them.

Carlton would know from 1st Hand. Losing Draft Picks because of Cheating

or the occasional "who the hell is he".

Traditionally we supply these moments in the draft... I think we got cocky after selecting Chris Grant and have carried on with it for too long....

So rough figure, how much better do draftees get when your clubs draft them?

I know damn well that at 9pm tonight Essendons two early draft picks will be at least 25% better than they are now.....

:D

What about the other direction? How shit do players that Carlton draft become?

Does anyone have ANY clue what the Dees are going to do at 3? Feel like any of Francis, Parish, Curnow, Weiderman or Oliver could go here and no-one would be surprised.
Don't know, however, one things for certain. They'll surely stuff it up!

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back