2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel free to join guys

Just started up the league now. Preferably good players but anyone welcome to join :)

I'm in if you have a spot sorry no 2014 score but i have prior years and I know it was on a upward trend isn't a higher number better
Team was Cookies Crunchers didn't crunch to much last year. Does anyone have a way to find out?

Happy to go in any league. Been in a BigFooty SC league for the last couple of seasons. Finished with a ranking of 17,785 last season.

I'll play and can you put my dad in also, his team is The Sniper

Teams
I dont know
The Sniper

Does your dad have a bigfooty username?

Keen as Mustard to join a group. My team last year was Schnood's Skidmark and was ranked pretty high (bad memory ~ 50k?). Team this year is Schnood's Slayers.

Can't find anyone resembling that name, I've got a Skoona's Skidmarks registered. Is that yours?

Duro's Legends ranked around the 20,000 last year, can I please join a cash league

Nobody by that name in the spreadsheet. I do see a 'King Duro' though, could that be yours?

May I please have a team? :)
I was top 7k last year.

Team name in 2014 SC please?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't find anyone resembling that name, I've got a Skoona's Skidmarks registered. Is that yours?

Nope, definately Schnood's Skidmark.

Positive it was a highish ranking, could be ~50k-85k from memory so Spud league me if my team last year cant be found..

Found a screenshot from last year early round.

scscore_zps8b9d861a.png

Nope, definately Schnood's Skidmark.

Positive it was a highish ranking, could be ~50k-85k from memory so Spud league me if my team last year cant be found..

Found a screenshot from last year early round.

scscore_zps8b9d861a.png

Might just be me, but looks kinda 2013 to me?.........

Might just be me, but looks kinda 2013 to me?.........

Yeah that's the 2013 format, as seen in previously here, as opposed to the format seen in the Original Post.

If you didn't play last year in 2014 I can still fit you into a league schnoods

Yeah that's the 2013 format, as seen in previously here, as opposed to the format seen in the Original Post.

If you didn't play last year in 2014 I can still fit you into a league schnoods

I did play last year, terribly mind you. Still keen to join a league.

EDIT* Going through the photobucket dump and found a preseason draft pic from 2014 im sure, Michie in Melb, Thomas etc.
Jan%20SC%20team_zpsngavdndm.png

Thank god i didnt start with 3/4 of that team...

Ok...
Shattered I didn't save my teams effort last year?
Pretty sure I finished between 4000 - 5000.
Team name was/is Hargys Hacks
Think I was div 11 last year.

Last edited:
Please Note: Registration for Bigfooty SC leagues will close at the end of Sunday the 15th of March, any entries received after this time risk missing out on a league spot.

Hi all, if you want to be in a 2015 BF SC league you will need to post a screenshot here showing your 2014 SC ranking and team name.

You can take a screenshot (on a PC anyway) a few ways, the simplest by using the following steps

1. Use the snipping tool (should be under accessories in the start menu)
2. Save image
3. Click "Upload a File" in this thread

Your screenshot should look similar to mine below. Also, as we only have about 3 weeks before SC re-opens these rankings will disappear so get them in quickly.

View attachment 102079

As with 2014, the league that you are allotted will be solely dependant on your previous years ranking, starting with Division 1. Any latecomers will be slotted in where appropriate.

Also, if you didn't play SC in 2014 and wish to be part of a BF SC league just register you interest here in this thread and you will be slotted into one of the bottom leagues.

Get your screenshots in early people.

Now that SC 2014 has closed, those who were unable to get their screenshots, please post your teamname from last year and approximate rank. We have ways of verifying your exact rank.

Alternatively you can still get a screenshot from your mobile app, if you have it.

P.S. This is not a discussion thread.

And finally good luck to all in 2015, and may the injury gods be forever in your favour.

All BF SC League players must also join the BF Group: http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=register&group_code=854576
Team name waltzing Matildas think I was top 1000 or thereabouts last year. I'm from and still live in UK so go easy on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back