2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would like to be entered in a league. Didn't get a chance to copy and paste my information but I'm pretty sure I finished around the 2000 mark last year. Obviously just happy to be entered in any league though

For those who were unable to get their screenshots, please post your teamname from last year and approximate rank. We have ways of verifying your exact rank.

Alternatively you can still get a screenshot from your mobile app, if you have it.

2w6z9tx.jpg

sorry im late (didnt realise that things kicked off this early)
im pretty sure i ended up somewhere between 700-1000. i was 592 heading into the last round but the last round was not kind to me

team name was the The Church

was my first season. i fully expect to do much worse this time round so please take that into consideration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there anyway you can search last years results?
I came between 2,000 and 3,000 with the name Hamstrung Heroes

Throw me in a league if there is spots available, think I was around 10,000-15,00( had a bad year). Team name last year was #inpendelswetrust but team name this year is Varcoismyman!!

I'd like to join up again. Was in div 1 last year and finished in the top couple in rankings. Not 100% sure about my ranking but I'm pretty sure I ended up somewhere between 200 and 500.

Edit: Team name was Polonar FFC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back