2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Any AFL members out there?

I've been a Blues member for 10+ years but seriously considering an AFL membership for 2015. I like the idea of being able to take guests to Blues games without having to buy reserved seats. Would be nice to be able to go to a few non-Blues games too. If I nominate Carlton under an AFL membership do I keep my Blues tenure and how much does it benefit the club?
I'm an AFL member. my consecutive years of Blues membership have continued and the club gets the same amount of money as if I had a home game Blues membership.

I went to about 34 games this year so it's excellent value for money for me.

I'm an AFL member. my consecutive years of Blues membership have continued and the club gets the same amount of money as if I had a home game Blues membership.

I went to about 34 games this year so it's excellent value for money for me.

Same here without the 34 game bit! I took up the AFL membership after the Blues left Princes Park as I just did not see the value in it anymore. I am a full AFL member with Carlton Club support and I understand it the same that MEB has mentioned. I reckon the AFL membership is good value and considering all our Melbourne games are at Etihad or the MCG you cannot go wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any AFL members out there?

I've been a Blues member for 10+ years but seriously considering an AFL membership for 2015. I like the idea of being able to take guests to Blues games without having to buy reserved seats. Would be nice to be able to go to a few non-Blues games too. If I nominate Carlton under an AFL membership do I keep my Blues tenure and how much does it benefit the club?

If you're not a Full AFL Member, are you guaranteed a GF ticket if Carlton participate? If not, it's a risk if you are with your CFC membership

Hi gang. Hopefully someone will know this off the top of their head.

Have a 17 game home and away reserved membership. It's on auto renewal at the moment. I would like to move seats because some of the people I sit behind at Etihad home games have become un bearable.

Should I just wait for it to renew then call the club and ask to change seats? Call before they renew? Or can I not change during the renewal period and have to wait until the rest of memberships go on sale?

Definitely call them first. I think there's a wait list in some cases

If you're not a Full AFL Member, are you guaranteed a GF ticket if Carlton participate? If not, it's a risk if you are with your CFC membership

Non-competing Silver AFL members aren't guaranteed to get a GF ticket, in fact they are well back in the queue.

Full AFL (competing) --> Full AFL (non-competing) --> Silver AFL (competing) --> Silver AFL (non-competing).

I'd say it is very rare that silver members with competing club support get access to tickets, let alone non-competing members.

Non-competing Silver AFL members aren't guaranteed to get a GF ticket, in fact they are well back in the queue.

Full AFL (competing) --> Full AFL (non-competing) --> Silver AFL (competing) --> Silver AFL (non-competing).

I'd say it is very rare that silver members with competing club support get access to tickets, let alone non-competing members.

*snap :p

They don't J.

Just found this :-

http://www.afl.com.au/aflmembership/join

AFL Full Membership
Current waitlist is 10-12 years.

An AFL Full Membership is the highest category of AFL Membership available.

When joining as an AFL Silver Member you will automatically be placed on the waiting list for AFL Full Membership (capped at 30,000).

AFL Full Members enjoy all of the benefits that are available to AFL Silver Members with the added benefit of access to the Toyota AFL Grand Final.

AFL Silver Members will be advised how many members are annually upgraded to Full Membership via email in June of each season and allocated an updated waitlist number each year on their renewal forms.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back