2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is happening with Fingal then?

They were getting good support at Cressy when they played games there and even got some of the locals playing but they've decided against relocating there.

have heard that goodluck is leaving scotch and going to the storm. charlie white going to bombers and sam burril alex clarke and few others to ctown with freddy burns from fingal coaching them again.
heard a whisper james miller signed at south?

Good mail...

That's exactly what I have heard.

Didn't we all here that last Friday night when their coach said as much, saying that White and Goodluck were going to the TSL?

Axton was sitting with all the Evandale boys next to us so pretty sure he has signed, they all looked pretty chummy.

Sad to see Fingal go, when they played footy rather than trying to fight everyone they were good, always the way with these clubs and their spending sprees, never learn.

Didn't we all here that last Friday night when their coach said as much, saying that White and Goodluck were going to the TSL?

Axton was sitting with all the Evandale boys next to us so pretty sure he has signed, they all looked pretty chummy.

Sad to see Fingal go, when they played footy rather than trying to fight everyone they were good, always the way with these clubs and their spending sprees, never learn.
well no we didn't all hear it because not everyone was at the dinner!
as for fingal it was unfair what happen to them this year, scotch were as much to blame as them and from what ive heard from a fingal member is it isn't money the reason they are struggling. they sacked the coach so everyone left!

I he
as for fingal it was unfair what happen to them this year, scotch were as much to blame as them and from what ive heard from a fingal member is it isn't money the reason they are struggling. they sacked the coach so everyone left!
i heard that the coach and president walked out? As for them folding would be terrible if it happened, don't want to see a country team with so much history bow out

Correct, the life members were holding meetings in secret. Word got back to Lowe and Smart and they resigned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry you took my comment so literally, it was a figure of speech! the sooner people stop pretending that the scotch side were as much to blame as Fingal the better, all us clubs not involved in that incident know who the issue was, and looks like that has now been dealt with.

also, Finchy isn't going anywhere.

sorry you took my comment so literally, it was a figure of speech! the sooner people stop pretending that the scotch side were as much to blame as Fingal the better, all us clubs not involved in that incident know who the issue was, and looks like that has now been dealt with.

Want to back your statement up with some proof?

Wickham going back to rocherlea and finch leaving ols have been confirmed by themselves.
And i have had kimmy curtis tell me that there are a few leaving but shouldnt hurt them to much the only one he confirmed that was legit was goodluck to storm! And that the rumour about allison and muller going to edale is a load of shit. also a few fingal players apparently have admitted it was all planned. with lowe saying to them on the thursday b4 that anyone who wasnt willing to fight was playing 2s.

only lost jacob knight to storm and i heard murfet has signed and also slammer bosworth heading back
ben arkless a possibility and 2 or 3 storm boys also

I heard j.knight left possibly josh horder to storm also and Leigh Coonan may retire, also heard they are getting or working on Stephen hill from rocherlea, dan bluett, pat sulzberger, Lyndon Hampton, Luke Tepper returning with his brother and Dylan warren who is the guy who has played USA college basketball and used to play mariners, I have a few friends that play there so unsure whether they'll get all these guys but from what I've been told they're all walk in seniors, and you can include murph and bosworth coming back and getting a few back from injury that didn't play much last year they look like they'll be improving yet again

I heard j.knight left possibly josh horder to storm also and Leigh Coonan may retire, also heard they are getting or working on Stephen hill from rocherlea, dan bluett, pat sulzberger, Lyndon Hampton, Luke Tepper returning with his brother and Dylan warren who is the guy who has played USA college basketball and used to play mariners, I have a few friends that play there so unsure whether they'll get all these guys but from what I've been told they're all walk in seniors, and you can include murph and bosworth coming back and getting a few back from injury that didn't play much last year they look like they'll be improving yet again

Mail I've heard is that Sulzberger is definitely returning to Lilydale. As far as I know Jordan Tepper is staying at South to.

Yeah it's all word of mouth ATM heard hillwood are losing quiet a few, shippy is finding it hard to get people to go with him, fingal have lost all their senior players, Perth have signed muller and Thomas, bnorth are getting finchy, rocherlea will struggle to keep players due to previous expenses, evandale and prospect look to be the biggest movers thus far in div 2

and what club are you with? were you there? well i watched it and scotch were just as involved as fingal!

Yeah it's all word of mouth ATM heard hillwood are losing quiet a few, shippy is finding it hard to get people to go with him, fingal have lost all their senior players, Perth have signed muller and Thomas, bnorth are getting finchy, rocherlea will struggle to keep players due to previous expenses, evandale and prospect look to be the biggest movers thus far in div 2
i highly doubt that muller would leave scotch for perth

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back