2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's all word of mouth ATM heard hillwood are losing quiet a few, shippy is finding it hard to get people to go with him, fingal have lost all their senior players, Perth have signed muller and Thomas, bnorth are getting finchy, rocherlea will struggle to keep players due to previous expenses, evandale and prospect look to be the biggest movers thus far in div 2
I think nearly everything you have said there is all rubbish

Wickham going back to rocherlea and finch leaving ols have been confirmed by themselves.
And i have had kimmy curtis tell me that there are a few leaving but shouldnt hurt them to much the only one he confirmed that was legit was goodluck to storm! And that the rumour about allison and muller going to edale is a load of shit. also a few fingal players apparently have admitted it was all planned. with lowe saying to them on the thursday b4 that anyone who wasnt willing to fight was playing 2s.

The players Evandale spoke to were not Allison or Muller . But were 2 key onballers. They thought they were a chance with White but has said he is having a crack at North.

I think nearly everything you have said there is all rubbish

Yes it probably is nearly all rubbish haha I'm just saying everything is word of mouth ATM and those are some things I've heard, another great one was finchy going to winnaleah and half an hour after that it was he is going to bridgenorth or not playing at all.

I heard j.knight left possibly josh horder to storm also and Leigh Coonan may retire, also heard they are getting or working on Stephen hill from rocherlea, dan bluett, pat sulzberger, Lyndon Hampton, Luke Tepper returning with his brother and Dylan warren who is the guy who has played USA college basketball and used to play mariners, I have a few friends that play there so unsure whether they'll get all these guys but from what I've been told they're all walk in seniors, and you can include murph and bosworth coming back and getting a few back from injury that didn't play much last year they look like they'll be improving yet again

that is all true except for sulzberger he has signed at south launnie
lethal is gonna see how he is after xmas
also stoltenberg going to perth

Yeah it's all word of mouth ATM heard hillwood are losing quiet a few, shippy is finding it hard to get people to go with him, fingal have lost all their senior players, Perth have signed muller and Thomas, bnorth are getting finchy, rocherlea will struggle to keep players due to previous expenses, evandale and prospect look to be the biggest movers thus far in div 2

Apart from Fox coaching Scottsdale, who hardly played this year at Hillwood who else has left?
Had heard that Pearce was having a crack at TSL level with North and Bennet was headed to Storm.

Mark Walsh signed at North for two years the other day according to twitter
I assume Andrew Whitmore will head elsewhere chasing $$$$ and to play in a moderately successful side since he is a club **** and cant handle losing

White is going to North. Akka did indicate to me that they still had a couple of players to speak to.

Have heard White is going interstate, but if not will have a crack as North, and so he should, to good for NTFA football.

Not sure what Evandale as a club have to offer that could be worth leaving Scotch for, unless it's cash then I don't think Scotch would care. They have never been after those players from all reports and would gladly see bloke who wanted to chase money go.

Haven't clubs learnt that throwing dollars around doesn't work, Perth tried it, Fingal tried it, Evandale tried it, and none have won a flag in years and are now laughing stocks. I mean Perth can't win a game, Fingal are close to folding and Evandale lost to the two grand final sides by over 100 points.

I heard j.knight left possibly josh horder to storm also and Leigh Coonan may retire, also heard they are getting or working on Stephen hill from rocherlea, dan bluett, pat sulzberger, Lyndon Hampton, Luke Tepper returning with his brother and Dylan warren who is the guy who has played USA college basketball and used to play mariners, I have a few friends that play there so unsure whether they'll get all these guys but from what I've been told they're all walk in seniors, and you can include murph and bosworth coming back and getting a few back from injury that didn't play much last year they look like they'll be improving yet again

I think your correct about Jacob Knight, Holder and Conan and Bosworth heading there. The others are only just replacements for those loses.
Although Sulzberger is a good recruit, he has signed up at lilydale.

I know this isn't your mail but as for Dylan Warren it's his brother Elliot who plays in USA. And you'll find that Dylan didn't play Mariners, his the same age as Mac Weller, Russell, Gilbee & Josh Green etc that got drafted and in fact Warren didn't even play club footy after U14s, his a gun basketballer though.

I say prospect stay there abouts 3rd/4th.

I reckon Evandale, to be the big improvers, picking up Axton, Collis, Rainbow, Noble, Newton, Alex Webb, rumored For Adams... and will go after others!
Think it's scotch, Evandale and St Pats will round out the top 3 comfortably

I reckon Evandale, to be the big improvers, picking up Axton, Collis, Rainbow, Noble, Newton, Alex Webb, rumored For Adams... and will go after others!
Think it's scotch, Evandale and St Pats will round out the top 3 comfortably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wheres the rest of fingal gone? Heard about 6/7 to Longford and a couple to Evandale

Longford:

Matt Lowe, Cam Gard, Jake Price, Jak Hadley, Jono Smart, Kaleb Laycock, B.Trotter

Evandale:

Mick Rainbow, Zak Noble

C'Town:

Clinton Burn, Tim Hall, Trent Davis

Bracknell:

Cam Bugg, Dean Cousens, M.Lang, S.Goss

Uni:

Drew Bardenhagen

Lilydale:

Jake Tuckerman (limited games, as he is building a house)

Retired:

Gav.Love, Mat.Williams, H.Lowe

Unsure:

P.Sulzberger, B.Haywood, M.Stagg, A.Smith, D.Ross

Have heard White is going interstate, but if not will have a crack as North, and so he should, to good for NTFA football.

Not sure what Evandale as a club have to offer that could be worth leaving Scotch for, unless it's cash then I don't think Scotch would care. They have never been after those players from all reports and would gladly see bloke who wanted to chase money go.

Haven't clubs learnt that throwing dollars around doesn't work, Perth tried it, Fingal tried it, Evandale tried it, and none have won a flag in years and are now laughing stocks. I mean Perth can't win a game, Fingal are close to folding and Evandale lost to the two grand final sides by over 100 points.
So as per usual you assume clubs who are recruiting are throwing money around . It's a lazy and baseless comment . All clubs pay money . Fact of life . Fingal had to throw money around to attract players. If they didn't they would not have a side . Perth wasted money on players who were pretty much poor players and paying the price now. How about we discuss who is going where and not try and "guess" who is getting what . State the facts and leave the guesswork out of it .

What you must remember with Fingal is that nobody on the coaching staff took a dollar. I know for a fact that Lowe and Smart tipped a significant amount of dollars into the club out of their own pocket. The club and it's supporters also worked tirelessly to keep the club viable through fundraising and various other events.

I am hearing reports that the committee want to base the club solely out of Fingal next season, which is bewildering. Playing games at Youngtown and Cressy in the past two seasons increased gate takings by thousands and helped keep the club alive. Any move to transfer the club back to Fingal will be it's demise.

The playing group of the past two seasons embraced Fingal and endeavored to support the community whereever they could. However, It is absolutely naive to think that a football club could run successfully out of the region in this day and age.

In regards to Evandale, in my dealings with them, money has never been a factor. They're looking to add some experience to their group and build on their foundation of kids. They took a brave step last year to let a few players walk who were asking for ridiculous amounts of money. Money they did not deserve I might add. The new football department aim to reward players in different ways and I was quite impressed with their vision going forward.

Let's not pretend that Scotch don't supplement their players in some way. I know for a fact that Muller had a significant amount of building work done for him.

Head out of the clouds...

It didn't help this year when Evandale had around 30 blokes leave the club.

Heard from a mate tonight that lilydale has appointed former premiership player matthew stokes has senior coach for 2015 with jade selby as bench coach with a few coming back, good get by the dale

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld.
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested.

Last edited:
I am hearing reports that the committee want to base the club solely out of Fingal next season, which is bewildering. Playing games at Youngtown and Cressy in the past two seasons increased gate takings by thousands and helped keep the club alive. Any move to transfer the club back to Fingal will be it's demise.

The playing group of the past two seasons embraced Fingal and endeavored to support the community whereever they could. However, It is absolutely naive to think that a football club could run successfully out of the region in this day and age.

There was talk of Fingal playing out of Cressy full time but the club eventually decided against it. It's a shame because there are so many Cressy people playing out at Longford and Bracknell that would come back and play in Cressy if given the chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back