2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that's my info according to one cats player they were lucky to have half a dozen regular players.
My sources tell me that the Eagles played a squad that was mixed from all 3 grades all the thirds players that have played every game this year were selected. The rest that played hadnt or had played very little in the last 4-6 weeks due to injury and unavailability according to the aflq website team selections from the last 2 months verifies it. Also apparently the Eagles played the game hsrd and fair. Also not much positivity from the cats coach all he did was scream and yell all day.

My sources tell me that the Eagles played a squad that was mixed from all 3 grades all the thirds players that have played every game this year were selected. The rest that played hadnt or had played very little in the last 4-6 weeks due to injury and unavailability according to the aflq website team selections from the last 2 months verifies it. Also apparently the Eagles played the game hsrd and fair. Also not much positivity from the cats coach all he did was scream and yell all day.

What about the poor UQ boys who had propped up the team all year? Whey didn't they get a game? So the fill up boys were told no thanks they weren't required this week in what was probably their only chance to win a game all year, but will be welcomed back with open arms next week against..... Woodsmen! I'd tell them to get stuffed.

What about the poor UQ boys who had propped up the team all year? Whey didn't they get a game? So the fill up boys were told no thanks they weren't required this week in what was probably their only chance to win a game all year, but will be welcomed back with open arms next week against..... Woodsmen! I'd tell them to get stuffed.
Yep good luck getting the guys back who were given the flick this week. It's a club decision but I hope they ran it by the players first. If they did and the boys were happy with it good luck to them. If they didn't it might come back to bite you in the butt later in the year.

Might have to get Mr stats man qafl onto it. He seems to have the time to do the research on sporting pulse.

How many current and former senior Eagles captains played. Surprised Hooper didn't play.

According to Eagles Facebook a win by over 100 points, so obviously dropped a heap down for that to happen.
Wins are hard to come by for Eagles this year, dropping seniors back obviously shows how much they thinking of the now and not the future. Poor form.

"my sources tell me" seriously Lucky, aren't you one of the movers and shakers the make the decisions at the Eagles?

Forget what happened at the bottom of the table, I was down at Chelmer on Saturday to watch the Magpies play Sandgate and overheard the words 'Reid Dobson did his knee on Friday night'.

If thats really the case, you can close the door on the Woodsmen winning anything. No Baker or Dobson, no chance.

You saying QAFA B is an embarrassing low standard?
Not all mate have the up most respect for all Texans at any level. I was more along the lines that surely the 2nds would be the game you played if your a regular senior before this Div. If your not good enough for the 2nds then your certainly not a handy senior.Wish their was enough players for all teams in to compete at higher levels but their ain't.

Forget what happened at the bottom of the table, I was down at Chelmer on Saturday to watch the Magpies play Sandgate and overheard the words 'Reid Dobson did his knee on Friday night'.

If thats really the case, you can close the door on the Woodsmen winning anything. No Baker or Dobson, no chance.
They don't sit second on the table because of two bloke's mate. I'm sure they have players to fill the gaps. It is hard to replace good players but what an opportunity for someone else. Sometimes a player or two will lift and take thier game to another level when given the chance to do so. Plenty of time before finals and a lot more will change for clubs before then. That I'm sure of its the nature of footy.

I wouldn't worry about the UQ boys, there's exams for the next 2 weeks so the break was used accordingly. UQ blokes just appreciate getting a run when they otherwise wouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't sit second on the table because of two bloke's mate. I'm sure they have players to fill the gaps. It is hard to replace good players but what an opportunity for someone else. Sometimes a player or two will lift and take thier game to another level when given the chance to do so. Plenty of time before finals and a lot more will change for clubs before then. That I'm sure of its the nature of footy.

Have you ever seen the team play, or seen those 2 guys?

Baker kicked 75 snags last year as a part time forward / midfielder and Dobson is probably their best mid. I don't rate them a chance unless other teams suffer similar injuries to their top end players

Baker kicked 75 snags last year as a part time forward / midfielder and Dobson is probably their best mid. I don't rate them a chance unless other teams suffer similar injuries to their top end players

Going off last years thread though, Baker kicked 75.432, which drew him a new nickname by the sounds of it!!!

Yes I have several times. They are a good outfit all over the park. I don't write anyone off. Sure they will be missed but when one goes down others stand up. Pretty much the way good sides are. You can loose good players and still win. I'm sure they will be looking ahead and planing for any situation. I know that's what we do every week. You don't win games every week off the back of two players. It's a team game and they are a good team.

Yes I have several times. They are a good outfit all over the park. I don't write anyone off. Sure they will be missed but when one goes down others stand up. Pretty much the way good sides are. You can loose good players and still win. I'm sure they will be looking ahead and planing for any situation. I know that's what we do every week. You don't win games every week off the back of two players. It's a team game and they are a good team.
Gold Coast Suns do... ;)

He hurt his knee, not confirmed he 'did' his knee. How you came to this information is beyond me though.

Obviously 1 & 2 in our 2014 B&F are significant outs, but we will play every hand for the rest of the year expecting to win. Only way to play.

There is depth in the squad, just a shame that its midfielders that keep getting injured. Might be time for the Thommo train to play on the ball!

He hurt his knee, not confirmed he 'did' his knee. How you came to this information is beyond me though.

Obviously 1 & 2 in our 2014 B&F are significant outs, but we will play every hand for the rest of the year expecting to win. Only way to play.

There is depth in the squad, just a shame that its midfielders that keep getting injured. Might be time for the Thommo train to play on the ball!
Wait till one of your guys snaps a finger nail Thommo they will right you off for good. Clearly recall your team beating us with half your boys away

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back