2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see the yellow card, must have been in the last quarter? He is a selfish footballer though that Widt, and you could see he was going to get upset from about midway through the 2nd quarter because he was getting such a hiding.

Stop firing him up...2 weeks in a row vs Mayne and we don't need him to have any extra Big Footy inspired motivation !!!!!

Widt only averages 6.08 per game. 3 games left in home/away season will see him for 18 maybe 19. He needs 27 to make the 100...
Unless he has 2 big games against maybe then he will get stuck in the 90s like a pommy cricketer

Widt only averages 6.08 per game. 3 games left in home/away season will see him for 18 maybe 19. He needs 27 to make the 100...
Unless he has 2 big games against maybe then he will get stuck in the 90s like a pommy cricketer
Only 6 a game, I would take that any day. Has kicked 13 and 14 this season, could do it easy. You don't think he could kick a goal against Zillmere. Think he kicked 4-5 when they played

Widt's goal from what I have seen will definitely be to kick the ton, with winning the game secondary...

As for the coming 2 weeks, I would expect Kedron to account for the Woodsmen easily on Friday night and I reckon Jimboomba will probably knock Kedron over down there the following week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Widt's goal from what I have seen will definitely be to kick the ton, with winning the game secondary...

As for the coming 2 weeks, I would expect Kedron to account for the Woodsmen easily on Friday night and I reckon Jimboomba will probably knock Kedron over down there the following week.
I have to say I would have Widt in my team any day of the week as I am sure anyone would.

Kedron too classy. Jimmy's only hope is that Kedron lose players due to Saturday commitments.

Won't be an 'insurmountable score', but Kedron to get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd prefer Fitzgibbon, Smith, Ryan, Murray, Baker, Forbes, Moore or Thompson personally.

Widt appears to be like Harley from Jimboomba...
So your saying u would have all those blokes over the leading goal kicker by a mile Of the comp. that ridiculous! Maybe Fitzgibbon & Baker

If a star player doesn't fit into a Star Team no point having him. The Coleman Medallist doesn't always play in the Premiership team at AFL , it comes down to the team structure. Multiple avenues to Goal can often be better for teams winning the big games rather than one spearhead.

I don't know this individual but if a gun goal kicker is more focused on kicking his ton than a team win, then most coaches will not want that player in their team. Hopefully if he a star player he kicks his ton and gets his team over the line and wins a Silver Cup too.

So your saying u would have all those blokes over the leading goal kicker by a mile Of the comp. that ridiculous! Maybe Fitzgibbon & Baker

Just my view. But look who he kicks them against and when.

2 games vs Woodsmen in 2 years for 1 goal total.

0 goals last year in the Prelim vs Wynnum.

4 games vs Jimboomba in 2 seasons for 11 goals

27 goals in 2 games this season against the bottom 2 clubs.

Over 40 goals against the bottom 3 teams in 2014...

Don't most teams switch it up a bit and share it around when playing those bottom sides? Maybe give a defender a run in the forward line when the margin breaks 80 in the 2nd quarter?

only my opinion.

Look at Fitzgibbon, he doesn't go trophy hunting against the bottom sides and Baker runs through the middle and still kicked 70 last year including 6 in the GF.

Just my view. But look who he kicks them against and when.

2 games vs Woodsmen in 2 years for 1 goal total.

0 goals last year in the Prelim vs Wynnum.

4 games vs Jimboomba in 2 seasons for 11 goals

27 goals in 2 games this season against the bottom 2 clubs.

Over 40 goals against the bottom 3 teams in 2014...

Don't most teams switch it up a bit and share it around when playing those bottom sides? Maybe give a defender a run in the forward line when the margin breaks 80 in the 2nd quarter?

only my opinion.

Look at Fitzgibbon, he doesn't go trophy hunting against the bottom sides and Baker runs through the middle and still kicked 70 last year including 6 in the GF.
Didnt I say I would rather possibly have baker or Fitzgibbon. I know what your saying though.

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back