2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair pu by Noosa - they have parted with some serious coin if the mail is correct to obtain his services. I knew Noosa made a small fortune this year from various functions, hosting a music festival, normal footy club functions. They have a war chest!

Fair pu by Noosa - they have parted with some serious coin if the mail is correct to obtain his services. I knew Noosa made a small fortune this year from various functions, hosting a music festival, normal footy club functions. They have a war chest!
big signing on top of bushy as well. solid recruiting by Noosa

h
Jvh45lK.jpg

You are right Tiger. Do we have a salary cap for our competition? Moloney would not have been cheap.
As much money as I have ever heard a player being paid in Qld footy actually Sunnyman and even Vic metro / country leagues. If the figure for the package is correct there will be a lot of president lunches required to fulfil his contract!! Good luck to them if they can afford it - only club on the coast not to fall into the financial abyss so not sure they will start now but lets say Moloney will not have to work this year....

As much money as I have ever heard a player being paid in Qld footy actually Sunnyman and even Vic metro / country leagues. If the figure for the package is correct there will be a lot of president lunches required to fulfil his contract!! Good luck to them if they can afford it - only club on the coast not to fall into the financial abyss so not sure they will start now but lets say Moloney will not have to work this year....
lets hope his body holds up... hasnt he been injured for the last 3 years??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on whether you are playing with him or against him Big E.. :) And yes he has carried a few injuries over the latter part of his career - probably the less stress associated with local footy on the body will help him stay healthier i imagine.

Depends on whether you are playing with him or against him Big E.. :) And yes he has carried a few injuries over the latter part of his career - probably the less stress associated with local footy on the body will help him stay healthier i imagine.
I think ots good for the competition. Hope his body does hold up

Well draw is out, so we are down to 7 teams it's a shame we couldn't find a replacement for Kedron. So does this mean our final 5 will be cut down to 4? 19 rounds full of byes and for example Mayne play Noosa 4 times etc

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 QFA North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back