Position 2016 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all that, I'd forgotten about Rich as an option down back, so operation L Mac is dead. (Sheridan, Johannsein and whitex remain though)

The cure could end up worse than the disease.... to find the $ to get Rich, I've taken montagna out of the fwd line (who I was borderline about anyway at his start price) and downgraded to.... gulp. Daisy.

I had Daisy for a while but have dropped him during NAB he really looks beyond help. No idea how he turned into such a turnip though - used to be a decent player.

Birchall burnt me bad. I'll never get that spud again
Firstly, he averaged 86 and played 18 games, that's hardly a major burn.
Secondly, he injured his knee and had no preseason last year, 18 games at 86 average is pretty damn good considering

He'll be back to his usual 89-96 this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adcock is rookie listed, he won't play. But you forgot Boyd.

My guess it that Wood, Boyd and Murphy will play off half back. JJ and Suckers will play on the wing and float around
I think you can add Biggs into that half back line rotation

Gibbo over birch imho.
I agree so long as Brand plays, as it will free Gibbo a bit more.

Also, watched the round table on fox last night and Dermie was talking up Brodie Smith big time. So, Brodie Smith out and either Birchall or Gibbo in pending the selection of Brand.....

I agree so long as Brand plays, as it will free Gibbo a bit more.

Also, watched the round table on fox last night and Dermie was talking up Brodie Smith big time. So, Brodie Smith out and either Birchall or Gibbo in pending the selection of Brand.....

hahahaha

I initially misread your post and was going to say do not listen to anything Dermie says, but you're on the ball.

Does anybody know exactly what the changes to scoring for defenders was last year, if any?
Intercept marks/marks from opposition kicks were scored better. Was done to try and make defenders more SC relevant. Rance, TMac, Wood, McGovern, etc., benefited

Intercept marks/marks from opposition kicks were scored better. Was done to try and make defenders more SC relevant. Rance, TMac, Wood, McGovern, etc., benefited

Yeah thought it was something along those lines. Rance's stats (DT) didn't change much from previous years but SC avg jumped to 97. So despite it being an outlier year the new rules should see him average similar again.

Yeah thought it was something along those lines. Rance's stats (DT) didn't change much from previous years but SC avg jumped to 97. So despite it being an outlier year the new rules should see him average similar again.
Yep agreed. He'll smash out another 95-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back