2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Lolzicles at the age of the photo the Courier Mail used :D

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/d21a3486b2fcd1e9d860792b16d0e57d

This is about 40kg ago :D. Ew, check out how one eye is lower than the other (big issues :p).
That's the Shannen Doherty thing

79811295fd6e2f7f3addc3508412db67

And did you see the pic the Herald Sun used today- a very unflattering pic of him in his EJ Whitten jumper :D

Idk about him as host- one hand I really can't stand the guy, on the other would be fun to see the piss taken out of him on a regular basis- which he really doesn't like. Think it'll lie with the former tbh- probably will tune out..

Maybe they should get Dr Turf and Pickering on with him. coz the only time he's half good is when he's on radio with those two hanging shit on him. :p
This could the new look Off The Bench Footy Show :D ... on the road. Pickers looking at his phone; Turfy watching the horses and reading the form guide.

Maybe someone can photoshop Maddern in . :)

off%20the%20bench_zpsmufmveuk.jpg

Last edited:
Someone on SEN was defending Hutchy today, saying he's a good journo and a big news-breaker. FMD, he hasn't been journo or broken a story for years, since he figured out he could make much more dough and eat more pies doing his Crocmedia stuff ('packaging' and selling radio shows). I don't think he's been a reporter since he was last on The Footy Show doing the "news" spot

Also, I'm not sure he knows that much about footy, or is even a big fan any more. I listen to him on SEN every Saturday morning, and his lack off knowledge has been exposed plenty of times. Pickers and (even) Turfy know more, I reckon :D

Last edited:
Someone on SEN was defending Hutchy today, saying he's a good journo and a big news-breaker. FMD, he hasn't been journo or broken a story for years, since he figured out he could make much more dough and eat more pies doing his Crocmedia stuff ('packaging' and selling radio shows). I don't think he's been a reporter since he was last on The Footy Show doing the "news" spot

I don't think he knows much about footy, or is even a fan any more. I listen to him on SEN every Saturday morning, and his lack off knowledge has been exposed plenty of times. Pickers and even Turfy know more, I reckon :D
He admits numerous times on his Soundboard Podcast that he no longer does any journo work. The only thing close to that, he says, is his weekly Footy Classified gig.

And heaven forbid they bring back Big Bill and we have to see him in a onesie :eek:

(altho I'm sure you guys could hack that if it meant Bec in a onesie)
Could end up with Hutchy in a onesie. yes, you can thank me for that mental image :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back