2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

I 99% agree with your predictions!! Only change is I think meander will be before Tamar as they have picked up Adam Scott (who will be a league gun), Joel Holloway (top 3 league key defender), and Josh Brown (div 1 senior). On top of Alex Wadley who is probably one of the better key forwards and Danny Bennett who made the team of the year. They should be just better than Tamar

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yeah thats a fair call there

S

he isn't playing footy at all at this stage having a year off.. Unless a team can convince him to play.. That was the word the other night when he was down at Windsor park.

I retract my statement, launy have kept a jumper vacant for him apparently
Played in a practice match for Scottsdale but that's as far as it went apparently

Uni mowbray apparently beat bracknell by 80 odd points.. Word is that Dawson was by far the best on ground.. Who will play on him through the year. With him and mulvy in their forward line they will probably look ok if they can win it out of the centre
Bracknell very overated at this stage..picked up a couple but still an ordinary lot!!!

Yeah thats a fair call there
Adam Scott is a good golfer but as a footballer could not get a kick in a power house! Will not train and will only bring the Suns down..From the reports I heard the Suns played Deloraine in a practice match on the weekend and got belted by100 points in 3 qtrs of footy.
no defence, no structures, no game plan, NO IDEA! Back to Bridgenorth seconds for Mick!

Adam Scott is a good golfer but as a footballer could not get a kick in a power house! Will not train and will only bring the Suns down..From the reports I heard the Suns played Deloraine in a practice match on the weekend and got belted by100 points in 3 qtrs of footy.
no defence, no structures, no game plan, NO IDEA! Back to Bridgenorth seconds for Mick!
In division 2, with his ability, he only needs to make an influence on a saturday thats a terrible observation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prospect I believe have lost michael murfett, charlie goodyer, josh horder, zammitt, both sinclairs, dylan bayles, jacob knight, bevan buchanan, luke gee, cody lowe and nic claxton- all of which played 5 or more senior games each. Other than barrett, how are they going to cover there losses??

Barrett? Is he the one from Molecreek in the Leven? great inclusion by Prospect!

My predictions for 2016
DIV 1
South
Rocherlea
Deloraine
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Bridgenorth
Hillwood
Longford
GTown

DIV 2
Scotch
Evandale
Uni Mowbray
St Pats
Tamar Cats
Lilydale
Meander Valley
Perth
OLs
Prospect

My predictions for 2016
DIV 1
South
Rocherlea
Deloraine
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Bridgenorth
Hillwood
Longford
GTown

DIV 2
Scotch
Evandale
Uni Mowbray
St Pats
Tamar Cats
Lilydale
Meander Valley
Perth
OLs
Prospect
Have you heard much about deloraine if they are going to be third there is going to be a huge gap between the first two teams and them.. They have lost a few blokes from their senior side.. Who have they picked up?

My predictions for 2016
DIV 1
South
Rocherlea
Deloraine
Bracknell
Scottsdale
Bridgenorth
Hillwood
Longford
GTown

DIV 2
Scotch
Evandale
Uni Mowbray
St Pats
Tamar Cats
Lilydale
Meander Valley
Perth
OLs
Prospect
What are the players Tamar have recruited from bridgenorth like?

What are the players Tamar have recruited from bridgenorth like?

Average they will play seniors there but won't be enough to change much I don't think.. It is good to hear that Tamar are beginning to build their numbers again as they have been down on players the last couple of years. It's a step in the right direction.

Average they will play seniors there but won't be enough to change much I don't think.. It is good to hear that Tamar are beginning to build their numbers again as they have been down on players the last couple of years. It's a step in the right direction.
Lilydale and them were as about as good as each other last year and lilydales recruits are as many and way better than those of tamars, good to see tamar improving as you said

Lilydale and them were as about as good as each other last year and lilydales recruits are as many and way better than those of tamars, good to see tamar improving as you said

Yer. I think that lily dale have gone under the radar a little bit.. They were beating rochelea for 3 quarters the other night.. And skills looked spot on.. And fast.

Lilydale top 4 guaranteed

So what happened at perth last night, a fight amongst their own a mouthy president laid on his arse and a few boys including shayden brown who got king hit leaving the club because its an absolute shit show

Lilydale top 4 guaranteed

So what happened at perth last night, a fight amongst their own a mouthy president laid on his arse and a few boys including shayden brown who got king hit leaving the club because its an absolute shit show
Serious?? Joe may need to lay off the froffs

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back