2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see what happens with the incident at end of st pats vs. E'dale game. Ntfa need to put a stop to it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Has anyone got the full story of what happened in the stpats v e'dale incident.. There are a few different stories getting about.. It will be interesting as e'dale have claimed in the past that their players get targeted with stuff like this.... So now it is one of them that's done it how will they respond.. ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard it was a bump not a coward punch. what nights do tribunals sit, monday or tuesday?
That's what e'dale are trying to argue. They are saying it was a fair bump and not a punch.. Talking to a few blokes from the game and they are saying it was a punch though.. So will be interesting to see what comes of it.. E'dale are definantly trying to play it down though.

I heard it was a punch also , even if it was a bump which I don't think it was it was still off the ball and he didn't see it coming and it was high so I don't see that being fair

I heard it was a punch also , even if it was a bump which I don't think it was it was still off the ball and he didn't see it coming and it was high so I don't see that being fair
Exactly, punch or bump the kid still got knocked out miles behind play. That's not on, it's still a dog shot in my book to hit a bloke that far behind play for no apparent reason. If he has a history of it I hope he is suspended for a long time, it's not needed in our game.

Exactly, punch or bump the kid still got knocked out miles behind play. That's not on, it's still a dog shot in my book to hit a bloke that far behind play for no apparent reason. If he has a history of it I hope he is suspended for a long time, it's not needed in our game.
i heard it from a bloke who isnt mixed up in either team and he seemed to believe it was a bump, yes off the ball which isnt on. also a st pats player maybe getting looked at for an elbow

Who from St pats and I bet e'dale watched the whole game and tried to find the littlest thing so they weren't the only ones getting in trouble no one complained about it after the game so I doubt it even happened

Was it that Laycock?
Did he get reported? I've heard that Evandale aren't the cleanest blokes going around but when something happens to them they scream and cry..
cleanest going around!! I did hear talking to a few of their players that they put up video evidence against another team a few weeks ago, not sure how it ended up

Spoke to one of my good mates from St pats and Tom hilder got 4 weeks for attempting to smother and got a player a little high the player was not hurt in any sort of way and laycock got 7 a big off all incident don't know how there can be little difference in the weeks , think there will be more to follow from this

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back