2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Also heard some news on south last night that they have 10 players out of there senior team this week and around the same in the twos.. Apparently they didn't expect to win last week but still got over the line.. They have two games and then the long weekend and bye after that so are managing their players and not rushing them back in.. Willing to drop a game or two apparently.. So I'm tipping rocher to win both Ressies and seniors this week against south..

Also heard some news on south last night that they have 10 players out of there senior team this week and around the same in the twos.. Apparently they didn't expect to win last week but still got over the line.. They have two games and then the long weekend and bye after that so are managing their players and not rushing them back in.. Willing to drop a game or two apparently.. So I'm tipping rocher to win both Ressies and seniors this week against south..
Also scotch doing the same thing with their list and not to worried about being full strength until lasted in the year.. Went and watched e'dale this week and I didn't expect them to win either..

Ben Laskey has been the one playing at south , and jake was only down for the weekend so he played for prospect , tips for this week?

perth to beat ols
evandale too good for prospect
scotch to flog tamar
lilydale too good for uni
st pats to get back on the winners list

bracknell just over scottsdale
bridgenorth easily over georgetown
deloraine to beat hillwood
south to get it done over rocha

perth to beat ols
evandale too good for prospect
scotch to flog tamar
lilydale too good for uni
st pats to get back on the winners list

bracknell just over scottsdale
bridgenorth easily over georgetown
deloraine to beat hillwood
south to get it done over rocha
I think this will be pretty close to the mark... Maybe uni and lilydale could go either way in div 2 - will depend on if Dawson plays.. And if south have the amount of players out rocher could steal a win at their home ground.

I think this will be pretty close to the mark... Maybe uni and lilydale could go either way in div 2 - will depend on if Dawson plays.. And if south have the amount of players out rocher could steal a win at their home ground.

Rocherlea still have guys out and some under a cloud so they aren't full strength will be a good game of footy!

Rocherlea still have guys out and some under a cloud so they aren't full strength will be a good game of footy!
True I think south missing around 10 senior players will be a little to much for them to cover though.. My mate plays in the twos up there and they have had to get blokes that retired last year to fill I. This week for them. So they will likely get beat in the twos as well.. It's a shame that they weren't closer to full strength to see just how much rocher have improved though.. They are the only team that will come close to south at the pointy end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were people's thoughts of the games on the weekend?? Rocher flogged south.. And uni just got over the line by the sound of it?? Don't think thane ended up playing by the sound of it so was a close one.. Bridgenorth didn't beat gtown by much either which was a suprise. Same with deloraine and hillwood..

What were people's thoughts of the games on the weekend?? Rocher flogged south.. And uni just got over the line by the sound of it?? Don't think thane ended up playing by the sound of it so was a close one.. Bridgenorth didn't beat gtown by much either which was a suprise. Same with deloraine and hillwood..

South didn't have as many out as first thought and rocher played last quarter with 17 players. south lost skip child and viney early. Rocher were missing oates Sinclair zane brown and delphin who should all be back in after the break and apparently stubbs and isles played injured. uni were def lucky thane didn't play hes worth 5 goals easy. Its a really interesting season.

Tepper Drake Viney And Harding were only decent players they were missing. id say it be South vs Rocherlea in div 1 final and Scotch vs Lilydale div 2 final. both will be cracking games.

Any thoughts guys?

Tepper Drake Viney And Harding were only decent players they were missing. id say it be South vs Rocherlea in div 1 final and Scotch vs Lilydale div 2 final. both will be cracking games.

Any thoughts guys?
I think it will be Evandale vs scotch not lilydale in the div 2 final. Finals series will be close this year which is good for both comps

Any thoughts guys?
i think you can add Sam Page, Baker, Eli Wells and not sure on Mayne to that list, they are 8 very handy names. Crawford not hitting the scoreboard heavily is a concern? Jake Laskey's versatility being missed

i think you can add Sam Page, Baker, Eli Wells and not sure on Mayne to that list, they are 8 very handy names. Crawford not hitting the scoreboard heavily is a concern? Jake Laskey's versatility being missed

Eli played 2s and got a bath Crawford clearly out of form.
Who's Sam page and baker? ive never heard of them mate
Be interesting to see the next game

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Back