Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Well BigJoeD_ I was well over the Essendon saga about 2 years ago.

So totally unrelated and to give you something else to think about, I've spent the past fortnight listening to both To Pimp a Butterfly (TPAB) and Compton extensively and I have arrived at the following conclusion:

Compton > To Pimp a Butterfly

I believe that Compton has a better spread of good tracks, whereas TPAB is a bit more up and down. Now I know this is a bit out there, maybe even controversial but I think we need to be honest with ourselves.

But in saying that, TPAB's strongest track King Kunta, is slightly better that Compton's Genocide, which leads me to:

King Kunta > Genocide

Both are probably the best hip hop albums since Childish Gambino's Because the Internet from a few years ago.

That is all.

Well BigJoeD_ I was well over the Essendon saga about 2 years ago.

So totally unrelated and to give you something else to think about, I've spent the past fortnight listening to both To Pimp a Butterfly (TPAB) and Compton extensively and I have arrived at the following conclusion:

Compton > To Pimp a Butterfly

I believe that Compton has a better spread of good tracks, whereas TPAB is a bit more up and down. Now I know this is a bit out there, maybe even controversial but I think we need to be honest with ourselves.

But in saying that, TPAB's strongest track King Kunta, is slightly better that Compton's Genocide, which leads me to:

King Kunta > Genocide

Both are probably the best hip hop albums since Childish Gambino's Because the Internet from a few years ago.

That is all.

I must admit, I've listened to Compton several times since our last discussion - and it's definitely grown on me, I quite like it.

King Kunta narrowly over Genocide - one more verse in Genocide from Kendrick and I reckon Genocide takes it, he rocks that track.

Loving All in a Day's Work from Compton, too

I must admit, I've listened to Compton several times since our last discussion - and it's definitely grown on me, I quite like it.

King Kunta narrowly over Genocide - one more verse in Genocide from Kendrick and I reckon Genocide takes it, he rocks that track.

Loving All in a Day's Work from Compton, too

Yeah Kendrick's verse in Genocide is pretty excellent - almost sounds like a tongue twister to begin with. I think it'd be great with another verse from anyone, just feels a bit light on in terms of rhymes altogether.

I really like Animals (track 14), I can listen to it over and over.

Yeah Kendrick's verse in Genocide is pretty excellent - almost sounds like a tongue twister to begin with. I think it'd be great with another verse from anyone, just feels a bit light on in terms of rhymes altogether.

I really like Animals (track 14), I can listen to it over and over.

Your opinion on this kind sir?

You may even be aware of one of the **performers:$:$

**A very loosely used term on this occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your opinion on this kind sir?

You may even be aware of one of the **performers:$:$

**A very loosely used term on this occasion.

Oh yeah I know who it is, I've clicked on his sig before and watched this clip.

To be honest it's a bit raw for my tastes. If you think of it as the kind of people that like local/indie rock, there's people that like the same sort of thing with hip hop. Not my cup of tea though.

Are you not a fan of the poster concerned?

Biggest pile of shit I've ever heard. Played it to my 15 yr old daughter and her friends and they fell about laughing.

And yes, he's a prick

I was trying to be polite. :$

How is your new pc, jeff?

I've never used a computer this fast. Unbelievable. It eats files up for breakfast.

Nothing has challenged it yet. Am going to overclock it on friday. Hoping for 4.8ghz.

Liquid cooler is keeping things at 25deg celcius.

I've never used a computer this fast. Unbelievable. It eats files up for breakfast.

Nothing has challenged it yet. Am going to overclock it on friday. Hoping for 4.8ghz.

Liquid cooler is keeping things at 25deg celcius.

Yeah, but can it run minecraft?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back