Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't banana flavoring based off the old bananas that used to be sold in supermarkets but are now extinct?

Did you not get a ticket in the Morganashlee raffle? That mahfugga got 1st,2nd and 3rd...BASE and then she called him home :eek:
Piss off date welcher :(

We are at crown, I'd invite you but you'd just cancel last minute lol

How weird are banana Tim tams. Not really a chocolate person but it tastes like those terrible banana lollies and loses all
The Tim tam...ness

Right up there with Probitas_ sour twisties.

What the **** are those about?

To his wall!

IsZYU6kUmk3zpH5fAPFPAx-Yhr7hkXdyEkdI9PN1EdCTamZVjH0X0-3xRjfWRZCp0r7i8uGMLLEYthEU1kUEeKcknn5eD-dsMvTBS2Lpp4aXBwvH03RuyUI11Co=w512-h288-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right up there with Probitas_ sour twisties.

What the **** are those about?

Dude. I had half a bite of one about a week ago. They are the foulest thing I've ever put in my mouth and I've been with some questionable chicks. My head actually explodes with anger at the fact those ****ing pieces of shut got through the taste testing stage. WTF is wrong with people? How the **** could those things pass ****ing anything. UGH

Dude. I had half a bite of one about a week ago. They are the foulest thing I've ever put in my mouth and I've been with some questionable chicks. My head actually explodes with anger at the fact those ******* pieces of shut got through the taste testing stage. WTF is wrong with people? How the **** could those things pass ******* anything. UGH

Worse than chicken twisties?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2016 off season casual chat fred - Paddles is hungry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back