Player Sponsorship 2016 Payment Details - We're still taking payments!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we have enough funds for three players but are nearly $700 short of the fourth.

If you have pledged to contribute please do so as soon as you can spare the funds.

Just want to make sure payment has been received.

Yes, apologies.

A number who pledged funds are yet to send them through. We are paid up for three players but no question of committing to a fourth until we have those funds.

Yes, apologies.

A number who pledged funds are yet to send them through. We are paid up for three players but no question of committing to a fourth until we have those funds.

I take it we've locked in our three players already with the club? How long do we have to nominate for a fourth if we get the funds?

I take it we've locked in our three players already with the club? How long do we have to nominate for a fourth if we get the funds?

Three players are paid for in full (Anderson, Woodward and Miller-Lewis). There is no time limit on claiming another per se, but they are subject to availability and we would like to get it sorted in advance of the cocktail evening/meet and greet on May 12.

Transferred. Sorry for the late one!

Receipt Number: N021859013747
Ref: MightyHawks86
Amt: $40.81

received 18/2/15 rec # 44

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and Gents,

Badges have been issued and I'll catch with recent payees tonight.

If you have been missed, please PM me.

Ladies and Gents,

I'm now up to date with receipts, etc. If you should have a badge and don't please contact me and I'll add them ASAP.

With the sponsors event set for May 12th, we do need to set a payment deadline for those yet to pay.

I'll make the draw from the weekend of March 14th, so I'd like all funds deposited by Friday, March 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back