2016 'The Pillman' FUNNY PHOTO award goes to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Zeroman

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2006
Far Nth Qld
AFL Club
Geelong
Update #1 - winner receives 'The Pillman' award by post.

So much is the need to bring a relevant award to the AFL, Pillman has inaugurated 'The Pillman' funny photo award.

Nominate a player from YOUR OWN team that has slowed time down so much during play that they look like the Six Million Dollar Man - or Neo/Mr Anderson for you younguns, - why, because they chose the red pill dah!

OR

Their IQ is so high they appear incredibly bored out there.

Basically if they look like they are having way too much fun, or are in need of some kind of therapy, post pic here, with an accompanying sentence.

Must include picture, and statement of what's going on.

Nominations close after a good sleep.
Need a minimum of 16 entries (preferably one for each club).

Good luck

Entry #1 - Invisible man goal celebration - Mitch Duncan
5d1b63bfaf8d0fcfa401e5bdf0af7de3

Invisible man goal celebration - Mitch Duncan

Last edited:

Richmond's efforts at building a team that may be good enough to challenge for a premiership has reached glacial speed.

Edit: That's glacial expansion not glacial retreat, for the .0000001% of you dumbarses that might have been intelligent enough to make a pun about glacial retreat being fast and therefore Richmond are on their way a premiership in the near future.

Richmond's efforts at building a team that may be good enough to challenge for a premiership has reached glacial speed.
/end thread!

Edit: That's glacial expansion not glacial retreat, for the .0000001% of you dumbarses that might have been intelligent enough to make a pun about glacial retreat being fast and therefore Richmond are on their way a premiership in the near future.
Glacial speed is actually really fast thanks to Global Warming and Tony Abbott!~!!

So much is the need to bring a relevant award to the AFL, Pillman has inaugurated 'The Ritalin' medal.

Nominate a player from YOUR OWN team that has slowed time down so much during play that they look like the Six Million Dollar Man - or Neo/Mr Anderson for you younguns,

OR

Their IQ is so high they appear incredibly bored out there.

Must include picture. Picture request OK - (as I need a picture of Mitch Duncan GFC waltzing behind the goals during PF vs swans pretending to keep ball in play.)

Nominations close after a good sleep.

Good luck - a digitally signed Pillman 'The Ritalin' medal awaits the winner, that won't get past your spam filter, emailed from Bali inside a NEW CAR!!!! Subject to gaining sponsorship.

Entry #1 - Invisible man goal celebration - Mitch Duncan
5d1b63bfaf8d0fcfa401e5bdf0af7de3

Invisible man goal celebration - Mitch Duncan
initial nominee is funny....cause it's true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nominate a player from YOUR OWN team that has slowed time down so much during play that they look like the Six Million Dollar Man

This bloke looks exactly like Tom Boyd, what do we win?

Update

I just upgraded the prize.
Looking for a minimum of 16 entries (that preferably covers every club).
The winner will receive "The Pillman" (no accessories inc) as shown below.
Generous sponsor will also pay postage.
Please permit me to update first post to include improved changes.?.
I am thinking of myself picking the finalist top 3 to 5, and doing an open poll so you can vote to choose the winner.

Get your club's entry in!

41XtdnHNmwL._SX425_.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! - Mitch Duncan GFC, printed with article in the Geelong Addy.

154789-mitch-duncan.jpg

Edit: Whoops
This can't be an entry by me, as I got one already - the first one.

Last edited:

If posting AFL players give us a sentence, and name your club's player to enter thanks.
Remember Brazilian soccer players don't count - wrong code.

I don't follow the cricket, (I wouldn't know most AFL players anyway), but I don't mind a funny photo posted, just can't be entered.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 'The Pillman' FUNNY PHOTO award goes to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back