Marchbank & Tomlinson at Blues for Picks 5 & 2nd Round
Ty Vickery to Freo for 4th Rd
Jack Steele to Stk for 2nd Round
Hoskin-Elliot to Pies for 2nd Round
Jarrod Witts to Lions for 3rd Round
Cam McCarthy to Freo for 2nd Rd
Brad Hill to West Coast for 2nd Rd

Last edited:

Tigers will get Prestia for 6 and maybe a player or just for 6. 6 is probably about right.

Can't see GC giving O'Meara away for free, they will take the best offer and their first choice is not for draft picks but players. He could end up with any
Victorian club with salary cap space and determination to appease GC.

Cloke to the Dogs, maybe a third rounder if the Dogs take his full contracted salary for 2017 into their own cap rather than have Collingwood pay him to play like they had to do with Shaw.

Lennon - I would take a second rounder for him. Might end up at Carlton if you still want him. Much prefer your second rounder to Geelongs ^^.

McCarthy and Hill I agree with your assessment, 2nd rounders for each.

Vickery we will not outbid Hawthorn on him. I hope he goes there and they do bring out his potential, he's a good kid who works hard, a good mark and kick too. Hopefully we can pick up a compo pick for him.

We might have a crack at Witts to Richmond if the experts are to be believed but I think he will stay at Collingwood for the moment.

You may get Marchbank and Tomlinson to Carlton, the Silvani factor, unlike last year you wont get them for pick 94 and a set of steak knives ^^. Unlike last year though these 2 will slot straight in to your first 22 and make an immediate impact.

Steele and Hoskin-Elliot to North ... they will have cap room and seats to fill and will outbid any of the other potential suitors.

Mundy will stay. Not sure he has any capital, good footballer but past his absolute peek and at best good for only a couple of years ... maybe Nor... no no thats mean. Hawks if they thought he could help them win their fifth in a row ...

Tigers will get Prestia for 6 and maybe a player or just for 6. 6 is probably about right.

Can't see GC giving O'Meara away for free, they will take the best offer and their first choice is not for draft picks but players. He could end up with any

Cloke to the Dogs, maybe a third rounder if the Dogs take his full contracted salary for 2017 into their own cap rather than have Collingwood pay him to play like they had to do with Shaw.

Lennon - I would take a second rounder for him. Might end up at Carlton if you still want him. Much prefer your second rounder to Geelongs ^^.

Vickery we will not outbid Hawthorn on him. I hope he goes there and they do bring out his potential, he's a good kid who works hard, a good mark and kick too. Hopefully we can pick up a compo pick for him.

We might have a crack at Witts to Richmond if the experts are to be believed but I think he will stay at Collingwood for the moment.

You may get Marchbank and Tomlinson to Carlton, the Silvani factor, unlike last year you wont get them for pick 94 and a set of steak knives ^^. Unlike last year though these 2 will slot straight in to your first 22 and make an immediate impact.

Steele and Hoskin-Elliot to North ... they will have cap room and seats to fill and will outbid any of the other potential suitors.

Mundy will stay. Not sure he has any capital, good footballer but past his absolute peek and at best good for only a couple of years ... maybe Nor... no no thats mean. Hawks if they thought he could help them win their fifth in a row ...

If we can get both will be handy
We have stocked up heaps on KKP last few drafts

I wouldn't be unhappy with our trade period, if we end up with Steele and WHE without giving up a first rounder. That would be a big win.

Have a feeling Ben Lennon along with Pick 6 will go to Gold Coast and Richmond get Dion Prestia and pick 27 (which was Melbourne's).
O'Meara I predict will go to Essendon, and possibly a player will be involved like Zaharakis for example.
Cloke has nominated the Bulldogs.
Marchbank should go to Carlton.
Tomlinson could either go to Carlton with Marchbank or possibly Essendon, St.Kilda and North Melbourne I think.
Steele and Hoskin-Elliott i think should both go to Richmond.
Vickery to the Hawks as a free agent.
Witts I'm unsure. Maybe Richmond, maybe Brisbane? I don't know.
McCarthy and Hill both going to Fremantle, McCarthy a 3rd round pick and Hill a 2nd round pick.
Mundy ain't going anywhere.

Ben Lennon - going to go to the Suns as part of the Prestia deal
Dion Prestia - Richmond
Jaeger O'Meara - North Melbourne, for Swallow + 2017 1st rounder + something
Travis Cloke - Bulldogs
Caleb Marchbank - Carlton
Travis Vickery - any of six teams
Adam Tomlinson - Probably Carlton
Jack Steele - St Kilda
Will Hoskin-Elliot - Collingwood (somehow)
Jarrod Witts - Richmond, Brisbane, Freo the most likely
Cameron McCarthy - Freo
Chris Mayne - no clue
Brad Hill - Freo
Jack Grimes - who knows
Chris Dawes - Freo, goes there with a pick upgrade for Freo for Barlow
Michael Barlow - Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommo and WHE being contracted for next year means they wont be given away for small change like some suggestions here.

Which posts are those that are suggesting 'small change'?

Of course it may be coming from one particular poster who I have on ignore...

Ben Lennon - Carlton for second round pick
Dion Prestia - Richmond, pick 6
Jaeger O'Meara - Hawthorn for Lachie Weller, Michael Barlow (via Freo) and Hawks 2017 first pick
Travis Cloke - Bulldogs for Lin Jong
Caleb Marchbank - Carlton for pick 5 and late first rounder back to Carlton - Lobb to Freo, Tomlinson and WHE to Collingwood also part of this deal somehow
Tyrone Vickery - Hawthorn via free agency
Adam Tomlinson - Collingwood for Witts to GWS plus Carlton picks somehow
Jack Steele - St. Kilda for second round pick obtained via trade
Will Hoskin-Elliot - Collingwood for Witts to GWS plus Carlton picks somehow
Jarrod Witts - GWS
Cameron McCarthy - Fremantle for a packet of chips
David Mundy - Fremantle
Brad Hill - Fremantle for deal involving Barlow and Weller to Gold Coast, O'Meara to Hawthorn
Rory Lobb - Fremantle as part of the Hill/Barlow/Weller/O'Meara trade. May see GWS receive pick 3 for Lobb, McCarthy and other
Fremantle to obtain plenty of draft picks getting them back into the first two rounds of the draft.
Ryan Shoenmakers and Angus Litherland also to Fremantle

Ben Lennon - Carlton for second round pick
Dion Prestia - Richmond, pick 6
Jaeger O'Meara - Hawthorn for Lachie Weller, Michael Barlow (via Freo) and Hawks 2017 first pick
Travis Cloke - Bulldogs for Lin Jong
Caleb Marchbank - Carlton for pick 5 and late first rounder back to Carlton - Lobb to Freo, Tomlinson and WHE to Collingwood also part of this deal somehow
Tyrone Vickery - Hawthorn via free agency
Adam Tomlinson - Collingwood for Witts to GWS plus Carlton picks somehow
Jack Steele - St. Kilda for second round pick obtained via trade
Will Hoskin-Elliot - Collingwood for Witts to GWS plus Carlton picks somehow
Jarrod Witts - GWS
Cameron McCarthy - Fremantle for a packet of chips
David Mundy - Fremantle
Brad Hill - Fremantle for deal involving Barlow and Weller to Gold Coast, O'Meara to Hawthorn
Rory Lobb - Fremantle as part of the Hill/Barlow/Weller/O'Meara trade. May see GWS receive pick 3 for Lobb, McCarthy and other
Fremantle to obtain plenty of draft picks getting them back into the first two rounds of the draft.
Ryan Shoenmakers and Angus Litherland also to Fremantle
Some great stuff in there......

Hibberd > Melborn for #26
JOM > Hawks, however if they get Titch it'll be to the dons or saints
Presita & 2nd rounder > Tigers for #6 & 3rd rounder
Tyrone > hawks for end of 2nd round comp
Marchbank > could see the pies going after him if they get rid of Frost & Brown
McCarthy & future 2nd > Freo for future 1st
Steele & 2nd rounder > Saints for future 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 trade predictions

Remove this Banner Ad