Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final- Crows V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats if thats true.

Anyway I read in the Jack Lever thread (for a reason hehehe)....that someone said we had entered the picture late for him? I don't believe that.
Nope, don’t want him at the asking price Adelaide are asking for. He’s nowhere near as good as they say he is.

Nope, don’t want him at the asking price Adelaide are asking for. He’s nowhere near as good as they say he is.
I'm not interested either. Though I like him I am happy with whom we have and we'd need to give up something we would not want to.

But who knows what our club is doing. But I call BS on that one.

I picked Sydney to win last year and Adelaide to win this year. Clearly i have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand finals aren't meant to be pretty it was still fantastic to watch a team win after 37 years and coming from 13th last year, and the Vics have won again.

Hopefully no 5 isn't far off for us.

Last edited:
A dozen stubbies in, I can admit Richmond are a bloody good team, who play for each other. They way they shut down Adelaide's ball movement was superb.

I'll probably come back later in the night after another gutfull and say that they are the worst premiers ever and I'll probably be right.

It looks like the AFL is going through era of fad playing styles.

The thing with fads is they become old pretty quickly.

The next 5 years could be fairly interesting, as the days of teams dominating the competition might be on hold for a little while.

It looks like the AFL is going through era of fad playing styles.

The thing with fads is they become old pretty quickly.

The next 5 years could be fairly interesting, as the days of teams dominating the competition might be on hold for a little while.
I think gws, sydney and melbourne will actually get their shit together next year. Not sure either of these teams will get close again.

Melbourne with another year under their belts, hurting from this season and another top 10 pick with all of their players at full fitness will be a bloody good team. They already have the players, not too many shit ones on their list.

Sydney won't start 0-6 again and were the best team after that until they choked in the semi.

GWS will get a first rounder for devon smith and draft another gun. Their players might actually give a shit next season and take it seriously after losing two prelims. They have the best list and as long as the opposition don't take out their best player early in an important final i think they'll be hard to beat.

Could be a dynasty out of any of those 3 clubs if they actually apply themselves. Their future list prospects are brighter than pretty much every other club. But it takes hard work alongside the talent and only sydney have that out of the three at the present so we'll have to wait and see.

Damn, can't feel anything but happiness for the Tigers - still remember the glory days back in 15' when we beat them. Thought we had a pretty solid shot that year as well... Oh well, that's the way life goes.

Anyone else here at the game? I was in the AFL members area and you wouldn't believe it but another North person sat next to me, which was very nice. On the other side of me was a very grumpy Swans supporter, who failed to raise even the ghost of a smile for the whole game. Dunno why she bothered attending. She should have stayed at home and looked at a wall or soemthing

Also after the sprint Josh Williams walked off talking to Stephen May. Hopefully he was suggesting to May, that it was a big mistake to re-sign with the Suns and he should seek a trade and come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back