AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you fellas have a much better strike rate at betting once the game has started?
This is a good question.

I have only bet a handful of times as there seems to be very large momentum swings in games this year. There does seem to be some very high percentage plays that come up though. Freo have overun Ess and Carl easily with Ess visibly cooked after half-time. Last week Freo were outplaying WC and they were offering -35.5 on Freo when I was concerned the game could get quite close.

Betting on NM games in Tassie also offer potential as there are often big scores from teams kicking with the wind.

This is a good question.

I have only bet a handful of times as there seems to be very large momentum swings in games this year. There does seem to be some very high percentage plays that come up though. Freo have overun Ess and Carl easily with Ess visibly cooked after half-time. Last week Freo were outplaying WC and they were offering -35.5 on Freo when I was concerned the game could get quite close.

Betting on NM games in Tassie also offer potential as there are often big scores from teams kicking with the wind.

Last night Dogs vs Suns was also good for a live bet with the wind favouring one side over the other. Dogs -23.5 up 14, was a gimme at the start of the 4th.

Last night Dogs vs Suns was also good for a live bet with the wind favouring one side over the other. Dogs -23.5 up 14, was a gimme at the start of the 4th.
$3.50 for Gold Coast to win the 3rd quarter was pretty sweet too.

Was super quiet in the first quarter with only 2, but then had a huge 2nd and 3rd and was on 19 at quarter time. Only needed 5 in the last and looked like he was going to get it easily, but fell short :/

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back