Competitions 2017 Carlton board - SC leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremias - thanks count me in
team name JuddgementDay
2016 rank 15302, pretty lousy :-(
Correctd my ranking - worst than i thought

Last edited:
I'm newish at it and pretty rubbish to boot. Sign me up! :)
Try my tactic - read like 4-5 really good players teams online and do an amalgamation of those teams to start. Then add/swap the young Carlton rookies in we are pretty sure will get game time. Job done.

Try my tactic - read like 4-5 really good players teams online and do an amalgamation of those teams to start. Then add/swap the young Carlton rookies in we are pretty sure will get game time. Job done.
I did a bit of a dummy team already as I was just going to give it a go myself, but I don't really like it. I think I will scrap it and start again - possibly using your strategy! :)

I did a bit of a dummy team already as I was just going to give it a go myself, but I don't really like it. I think I will scrap it and start again - possibly using your strategy! :)
Just like my motto at my job - work smart, not hard.

I openly tell people laziness is my greatest attribute. It means I always find the quickest and simplest way to achieve tasks.

You mean we don't just pick the same team as the CFC match committee?

FMD, shit just got easier. Might see some big scores this year. May also have some trades left past the first bye round.

Ah sure, I'll represent.

Had a good year last year, but let's temper expectations for 2017...

2016_Final_Finish.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2017 Carlton board - SC leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back