Preview 2017 Grand Final Premiership Posters by Mark Knight (RELEASED)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my thread you stain, you haven't been on my mind, I just saw you pop up and was reminded of your complete idiocy and incredible display of ignorance.

Concerned about how old you are given your 2003 join year..... F*** you are one of the more pathetic gutter trawlers i've seen around these parts and thats saying something.

Footy is life, son

Did Weg do any Giants or Suns, or were the mascots announced after his death?
After his death, but he drew many alternate mascots and body parts, wings etc which apparently include Suns and Giants. Giants will be easy as it would be the same as a Carlton or Storm mascot with a different jumper.
The wegart guy just puts the old drawings together.

After his death, but he drew many alternate mascots and body parts, wings etc which apparently include Suns and Giants. Giants will be easy as it would be the same as a Carlton or Storm mascot with a different jumper.
The wegart guy just puts the old drawings together.
I assume it'd be a family member or friend?

Worst poster of all time for this year. I collect them and I gotta say it's a shocker up close.
This recycled would have been good with the right arm extended into a don't argue

1932mag.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen that before! Cool looking poster.
Something always looked slightly "off" with it to me. I think it was the size of the eyes. Oh well.

That Crows one is pointless, lacks personality, neither here nor there. Tigers one is decent, a nice follow up to the Bulldogs one last year. Good Grand Final results from a poster perspective. The eyes on both though, ugh!

After recent tats in Grand Final posters for Collingwood and Sydney from memory, glad they resisted that temptation, the dont argue is perfect.

Last edited:
What's also cool about the WEG posters is that all the players he was drawing, back in the day as Brownlow medalists etc, now actually look like their WEG poster (without the hair)

For example,

s-l300.jpg

waynecarey_wideweb__470x2740.jpg

Sure you might argue that you don't see it, but what about when I do... This!

View attachment 421254
Needs a series of players warped to look like their caricatures :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2017 Grand Final Premiership Posters by Mark Knight (RELEASED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back