2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

im after some advice and felt id get more of a direct response from BF.

i live in adelaide and have had a true blue membership for the last 3 years.

now that carlton are actually playing in adelaide this year, along with i should be able to get to melbourne at least once a year im thinking about upgrading my membership.

im thinking of heading over for round 1 but not exactly sure what what membership would guarantee tickets as i dont want to organise flights and accommodation and then not be able to get tickets.

also, are you able to purchase +1 ticket? ie for my wife and child (under 2)? or does she need a membership as well for her own seat?

sorry if these are dumb questions, but i just usually get GA tickets to games when i go but i figure round 1 could be a sell out

im after some advice and felt id get more of a direct response from BF.

i live in adelaide and have had a true blue membership for the last 3 years.

now that carlton are actually playing in adelaide this year, along with i should be able to get to melbourne at least once a year im thinking about upgrading my membership.

im thinking of heading over for round 1 but not exactly sure what what membership would guarantee tickets as i dont want to organise flights and accommodation and then not be able to get tickets.

also, are you able to purchase +1 ticket? ie for my wife and child (under 2)? or does she need a membership as well for her own seat?

sorry if these are dumb questions, but i just usually get GA tickets to games when i go but i figure round 1 could be a sell out
Not dumb questions!

To be honest with you, it will be packed but I didn't upgrade to a reserved seat at all last year. If you get there early-ish (I'm normally there about 45 minutes before the start) then you'll get seats easily. You'll be up the top, but you'll get seats. If that doesn't sound like something you'd enjoy, you can buy reserved seats without upgrading your membership, and you'd be able to buy one for your wife also. You just go via ticketek or ticketmaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's official - I'm finally on board. Converted the missus last season (from St Kilda), and after attending a few games this year managed to convince her a membership would be worthwhile. A November birthday also helps ;)

Flexi-membership gets us along to 5 games together, which is probably all that time will allow for now. Baby steps...it'll be a full membership one day!

Went the scarf. Tickets were tempting but I don't really get the point of them. Aren't they just for Carlton games? If so, isn't that what a membership is for? Ha
Both my son and I are members but went the tickets for the rest family/friends when we come to Melbourne next year. Imo a good initiative:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back