Training 2017 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

I might actually go watch a preseason game given how close to gold coast one is to me. That's fairly exciting

Adelaide in adelaide still makes me feel a bit nauseous so even for a preseason game I am a bit worried about that

No home games this pre season. Not having access to the Gabba until cricket season ends really does shaft us.

Yet they can hold a Adele concert on it right in the middle of cricket season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Metripong otherwise engaged when we're playing the Suns? Odd to schedule the game a couple of miles down the road, if not.

Probably related to all the delays they're having getting the surrounding works done for the Comm Games.

It will be nice when we eventually get our training centre sorted and have an oval to play some home pre season games at. Surprised they didn't have one at Burpengary this year or even out at Toowoomba somewhere. Bit of a lost opportunity to get out to the Darling Downs IMO. Someone like Sydney or GWS would be an option out there now given there are flights from Sydney straight to Toowoomba

TIL Etihad is a community stadium.

The way they go on about Etihad during the TAC Cup, on The Recruit, etc, you'd think it was the traditional spiritual home of all footy fans.

Last edited:
We travel 3 times, afl hates us, no favours - big deal!
Never going to get anywhere if we want things handed to us where we are comfortable.
Get the younger/new guys involved on the road - that's where the bonding takes place.
Now understanding the sooky nature of the facebook commenters some speak about.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2017 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back