Certified Legendary Thread 2017 Richmond Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 121 28.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carltank

Votes: 25 5.9%
  • Trelol and his super team

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Essendrugs

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 223 52.6%
  • GWS Giants

• Gold Coast

• Hawthorn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • #lolnorf

Votes: 181 42.7%
  • Port Adelaide

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be very drunk so my posts will be entirely insightful and interesting, but incomprehensible.
Have you seen a richmond autopsy thread? I'm pretty sure most, if not all posters are very drunk.

I am living in Brisbane at the moment, so no. I will however check the scores at some point. I don't even like footy and this whole forum is a ruse.
If I supported Carlton *shudder*, I'd probably find an excuse to live somewhere else too

If I supported Carlton *shudder*, I'd probably find an excuse to live somewhere else too
You'd think I'd choose somewhere better, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the scheme of things, that game just delayed Carlton's rebuild.
The best part was that Malthouse 6 weeks prior to that game was getting the broom ready to sweep the list, carlton win that game and he put the broom back in the closet declaring them contenders, hahahahaha they haven't made finals since while we have saluted the judge.

I am living in Brisbane at the moment, so no. I will however check the scores at some point. I don't even like footy and this whole forum is a ruse.
I came in to point out that you don’t even like footy for those unawares but you beat me to it:(

Just had a bit of a flick through ticketek, you can book tickets in the cats supporters section for their home game against us :think:
You can do that for both their home games at the G, clearly someone kicked up a stink after the fact they saw Richmond fans at the Qualifying Final, too used to Cat Park where no one else can get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back