NFL 2018 Super Bowl LIII - Los Angeles Rams vs New England

Super Bowl options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You make too much noise supporting a team that is disliked for it's success and the wrong person there gets offended, you get your head blown off.

Nobody hated the Bulls with Jordan like people do the Pats and Brady, theres much more to it than just people jealous of the Pats success.

Brady is 41 in case you haven’t heard

Inserting that they never talk about Sean McVay's age....

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody hated the Bulls with Jordan like people do the Pats and Brady, theres much more to it than just people jealous of the Pats success.
The 80’s / 90’s didn’t have a culture of haters

Look at anything remotely successful and there’s haters everywhere to tear it down

It’s a different era

Maybe it's because of deflate gate? Maybe because Brady is a Trump fan? Maybe it's because nba fans are more accepting of a single team dominating for a decade?

The 80’s didn’t have a culture of haters

Look at anything remotely successful and there’s haters everywhere to tear it down

It’s a different era

Garbage, I hate the Pats cause many reasons, not just cause they win, never hated the Bulls, I could even appreciate Jordan and company when they destroyed my Sonics in the 98 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2018 Super Bowl LIII - Los Angeles Rams vs New England

Back