Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

For those in Tassie:-

North Hobart Oval, Argyle St, North Hobart, Tasmania

When: 9am local time, Wednesday February 7, 2018

Entry: FREE

OpenFeb7HobartHero.jpg

FYI for all those in Southern Tassie, in addition to the open training on Wed, the Blues are actually having a intra-club tonight that isn't being advertised at the Twin Ovals in Kingston. I don't know anything else other than the following:
- 7.15 start - can be a little unpredictable so probably 30 min before or after!!
- 4 x 20 min qtrs
- Full squad playing aside from injured players
- Ovals are open to the public so wander down if you're interested

Can't believe I've been able to actually share useful info...first time for everything!!!

FYI for all those in Southern Tassie, in addition to the open training on Wed, the Blues are actually having a intra-club tonight that isn't being advertised at the Twin Ovals in Kingston. I don't know anything else other than the following:
- 7.15 start - can be a little unpredictable so probably 30 min before or after!!
- 4 x 20 min qtrs

Can't believe I've been able to actually share useful info...first time for everything!!!

Brilliant, thanks for sharing.
Be great if we could get some info how the games go.

- 4 x 20 min qtrs

Sweet, thanks mate! Was keen for the wednesday session but have work :( I'll be heading out tonight though (fingers crossed) so will plan to give a bit of a training report...stay tuned!

Hope McKay doesn’t just needs bigger boots... had a mate playing first grade as a fast bowler. Kept getting toe injuries. Took him over a year to figure out he just needed slightly bigger shoes.
Big fellas are s but slower than the rest of the population, generally speaking.

- 4 x 20 min qtrs

How’s this coming along? On time and into the premiership quarter..?

How’s this coming along? On time and into the premiership quarter..?
Just arrived home...currently defrosting...report to follow in the morning
1. Normal training, then
2. AFLX match simulation,then
3. 3/4 of a full on game - 2 quarters of best 22 vs rest, 1 quarter of best on best fwd/def

1. Normal training, then
3. 3/4 of a full on game - 2 quarters of best 22 vs rest, 1 quarter of best on best fwd/def
Who was in the best 22? Was it per the BF team?

1. Normal training, then

Very eagerly awaiting this. Can't sleep now.

Requesting detailed analysis of the following few players:

Paddy Dow, David Cuningham and Lochie O'Brien.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Normal training, then

Ok its very morning now ... WAKE UP Dom!!!!! Spill the beans sir!

- 4 x 20 min qtrs

Dominator - any other info about any other open sessions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back