Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Going well. If it was the 80s he would be a gun FF. Learning different parts of the game. Hope he makes it. Lovely kid

I thought he was better than McKay last year up until getting injured

Kerr will play some decent footy, very coachable and works very hard.

I agree, old fashion forward, but believe he will make the grade. Smart with his leading patterns and a very good kick. May not get a large amount of touches as many other forwards, but will capitalise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tasweegions lift FFS!

I wandered up there with 2 of my kids (3 yrs and 18 months) we lasted 25 mins before they wanted to go home. Not true blue baggers yet!!!!!!!!
Only thing I can add is that energy looks good among the group. Bolts looked like he was loving being back at North Hobart. It was a beautiful summer morning and was fantastic to see the blues faithful turn out. There was a real sense of optimism/excitement at the ground. This feeling has been missing for too long. So cant add much other than to say we have loved having the lads in town!!!!!!!

I wandered up there with 2 of my kids (3 yrs and 18 months) we lasted 25 mins before they wanted to go home. Not true blue baggers yet!!!!!!!!
Only thing I can add is that energy looks good among the group. Bolts looked like he was loving being back at North Hobart. It was a beautiful summer morning and was fantastic to see the blues faithful turn out. There was a real sense of optimism/excitement at the ground. This feeling has been missing for too long. So cant add much other than to say we have loved having the lads in town!!!!!!!

Got to blood them slowly mate KUDOS!!! Great to see you are a Dad that takes their kids to share the passion!!!! And WTF is with Tassie weather??? Why isn't it 50 knot winds from the SSE at -20 degrees?? What's all this calm, nice sunny day weather crap? Every time I have been there its been Polar bear weather with the necessity of ground anchors!

Weitering, Plow , Marchbank and Jones. Pretty handy nucleus. Add a dash of Simpson a sprinkle of Williamson and return to pan - add a little docherty

I would think Docherty would be a key ingredient..

Kerr will play some decent footy, very coachable and works very hard.

I agree, old fashion forward, but believe he will make the grade. Smart with his leading patterns and a very good kick. May not get a large amount of touches as many other forwards, but will capitalise

Kerr reminds me a bit of Rohan Welsh in the little I seen of him.
Did not mind Welshy but did not have a long career here.

Sorry for the intrusion, Just ran in to the boys at putt putt in Tassie. Think it may have just been the 1-4 year players? Seem like nice guys and Weitering has some solid bloody legs on him. Made me glad is was wearing jeans... Some serious leg envy. Tom Williamson and SPS seem like great blokes.

Sorry for the intrusion, Just ran in to the boys at putt putt in Tassie. Think it may have just been the 1-4 year players? Seem like nice guys and Weitering has some solid bloody legs on him. Made me glad is was wearing jeans... Some serious leg envy. Tom Williamson and SPS seem like great blokes.
I heard they all had PB putt putt scores, can you confirm please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back