AFL 2019 - AFL Round 7

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why you don't bet early in the week. Your account will be marked up now, bet limits decreased on AFL and probably ineligible for promos too.

On sportsbet you can check what the max bet before review is too, should have done that.

I have never seen how to check max bet, can you explain? I have attempted to place some large-ish bets, but then have been told there is a maximum limit.

I have never seen how to check max bet, can you explain? I have attempted to place some large-ish bets, but then have been told there is a maximum limit.

When you put money in the betslip it should come up with will review at XXX dollars. thats sportsbet

Limits are depending on market and your own personal limit, we are not privy to that

This is why you don't bet early in the week. Your account will be marked up now, bet limits decreased on AFL and probably ineligible for promos too.

On sportsbet you can check what the max bet before review is too, should have done that.

Erm no.

My account was marked up well before that, I’m not interested in minimum bets thanks.

I never place bets directly through an app, I always negotiate better odds through a trader.

Sportsbet rang and apologized, so I upped the bet to $1500 on Essendon at -4.5 (the new offer their trader offered me)

I’ll simply take my balance and go to another agency if they offer poor and manipulative services.

They have plenty of competition.

Erm no.

My account was marked up well before that, I’m not interested in minimum bets thanks.

I never place bets directly through an app, I always negotiate better odds through a trader.

Sportsbet rang and apologized, so I upped the bet to $1500 on Essendon at -4.5 (the new offer their trader offered me)

I’ll simply take my balance and go to another agency if they offer poor and manipulative services.

Its got to do with winning percentage, if you have a big month with any bookie, you will find you start getting bets reviewed, if you can continue then you start getting more and more rejected. Some bookies will restrict you to 2 or 3 dollar bets

Erm no.

Must be a platinum VIP mate.

Last edited:
Erm no.

Condascends like a betting pro but still getting bets on at Sportbet ...

Yeah, they just restrict me, no phone call and apologies and offers to get the bet on. All I get is nasty emails.
Only bookie I've found that will actually accept a bet and not restrict is top sport. Neds are the worst I've heard of for this. Can't restrict cash bets at pub but odds usually worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only bookie I've found that will actually accept a bet and not restrict is top sport. Neds are the worst I've heard of for this. Can't restrict cash bets at pub but odds usually worse

Topsport is the best and deserve more action.... never cut back anyone and take on any size bets.

I am banned everywhere but they still take on 5k bets no worries winner or loser.

Anyone who has been limited should have a look there

SB denied a moderately sized bet of mine on this market, then the algorithim must of adjusted the line to -10.5 after the denial.

One of their traders just received a pretty big bake.

Can still get -7.5 on Beteasy.

I didnt realise this until I placed my bet at sportsbet for -10.5. Can this be cancelled?

I think the key to beating Geelong is not letting them set up behind the ball, which they do better than absolutely anyone. Essendons style of play should match-up really well with there speed off half-back. They proved themselves last week imo, could have rolled over in the 2nd quarter and lost by 10+ goals, but fought back and nearly pinched it. I want to pull the trigger on the + line here, but Geelong are hard to bet against atm. Thoughts ?

This is a no bet game for me.
I never bet on bombers games anyway however.....
Against the cats traditionally we have walked the ball out of defence due to a lack of pressure and then lost their tall defenders in transition. We still have a speed advantage in the middle but atkins/dahlhaus/rohan will significantly limit our rebound.

Neds are ****. Just use them for their sign up bonus and leave
I have heard that the owner is personally involved in the business and as soon as someone has a decent win he will take it personally and be in the office screaming “How did that happen?” And that account will be instantly banned. Grubs.

I have heard that the owner is personally involved in the business and as soon as someone has a decent win he will take it personally and be in the office screaming “How did that happen?” And that account will be instantly banned. Grubs.
I wasn't even through my sign up bonus before I had issues getting $3.49 (I round my account down to nearest $5. OCD I guess?) on Rozee for Rising Star a few weeks back. Sportsbet for their bad record have been good to me tbh. I'm no pro but take a few grand a year from them without limitations, Neds I've left within a month...

Neds are basically mirroring all of lads marked for AFL/NRL now. Was fun smashing them for a couple k when they started, but like most have said they restrict quickly.

Best bookies have to be 365 and TAB/UBET

Have started using TopSport though and they are quite nice.

Definitely miss Pinnacle a bit though

Also looks like Sportsbet have adjusted their odds for Daniel. The best value for the weekend was on lads though; $1.80 for 25+ And $4 for 30+ Albeit a 12(?) disposals last quarter to save the bet. Will definitely be looking into playing overs when his line comes out this week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 - AFL Round 7

Back