Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all -

My mates and I, all want to go together but getting 4 seats in a row was never going to happen.
We managed to get 1 standing bay and three seats, two of those seats are sitting next to each other on level 1 and the other is category 3. At this stage I’m not 100% certain where on the ground the seats are but I’m wanting to swap the seats for standing bay tickets.

So if you have a standing bay ticket and interested in upgrading to a seat then let me know. Obviously there is a price difference on the sears but we can work that out.

Good luck to those still trying to get tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all -

My mates and I, all want to go together but getting 4 seats in a row was never going to happen.
We managed to get 1 standing bay and three seats, two of those seats are sitting next to each other on level 1 and the other is category 3. At this stage I’m not 100% certain where on the ground the seats are but I’m wanting to swap the seats for standing bay tickets.

So if you have a standing bay ticket and interested in upgrading to a seat then let me know. Obviously there is a price difference on the sears but we can work that out.

Good luck to those still trying to get tickets
trying to pm!

No road trip this year?

I already have a ticket through a mate.

A lot of posters have PM’d me. I will reply at lunch cause I’m at work and there’s so many PMs

I'm back in but won't let me get past this page???
HELP
if you have multiple barcodes bite the bullet and try separately

All good mate it was cause I was so impatient I closed the browser to try again but our membership was still on the 10min Ticketek trimmer so once that run out I tried again and me and my dad are off to the grand final yeeeeew couldnt be happier makes the flight home from London for the grand final all worth it 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back