Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

My guess as to what happened here is I got in, entered my barcodes, was offered seats, then I clicked BACK to see if I could get better ones, and the site decided my barcodes were already in use and told me there were no seats available for me. So I couldn't buy the original seats and couldn't get offered new ones either.

Once my session expired, a mate was able to log in and enter the barcodes to buy seats.

Lesson: Do not click BACK.

That's what happened to me... The original tickets were saved in my basket, just took them and stopped stressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate the Ticketek system... after waiting ages, finally got in, buying for 6 in the family, settled on Cat 5 pricing and was offered Q55 top of the Olympic. After barcode issues etc when I tried to see if I could get better seats tried again and the availability was limited. Went back and took what I was offered and now see that there's other availability now. Hate how the open up sections at a time.

Hate the Ticketek system... after waiting ages, finally got in, buying for 6 in the family, settled on Cat 5 pricing and was offered Q55 top of the Olympic. After barcode issues etc when I tried to see if I could get better seats tried again and the availability was limited. Went back and took what I was offered and now see that there's other availability now. Hate how the open up sections at a time.
That is so annoying, the first time ticketek was showing me limited availability and offered seats near the back in the Q area.
I ended up going back to ticketing allocation page and noticed they had opened up more seats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back