Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

The clubs still get the same allocation, it's only tickets from other sources that will be harder to find.
Hopefully the Giants win, we'll get more of an allocation.

If anyone has any ideas on how the helpless like me can get a ticket I’d love to know. Willing to pony up some cash obviously but I think the $2k packages are beyond me

I'm not a gold member until next year as I didn't get a membership until just after I moved to Melbourne so no ballot for me. 2017 I went on in laws AFL tickets. They're Collingwood though so no luck if they win today. Apparently brother in law isn't going regardless so I might be able to go with father in law but he turns truly feral when Collingwood are playing. Also means I miss out on another special moment with my dad like we had in 2017. Decisions, decisions.

I'm priority 3 what are my chances?

Anyone had funds debited from their card yet? I'm platinum but nothing so far

Pretty sure we have to wait until 9am Monday don't we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So pissed off that being an RFC member of 22 years and an AFL membership of 5 years means two fifths of **** all in obtaining a GF ticket

AFL gold members - any reason to be nervous about getting tickets tomorrow?? I have no idea how many AFL gold members collingwood and Richmond have.....of course assuming collingwood win today

Become an AFL member tickets guaranteed. Although not fun, when u dont use it every year.

As long as you're a gold member, which can take up to 10 years, and a Richmond Club Supporter member. Otherwise, you are correct.

Think i ****ed up.
Went into the ballot.
Without thinking i used my C/C with the $500 limit.
Got a text before saying to make sure i have enough funds.
For both tickets over 800.
Read the fine print.Can't change the C/C . :(
More peeved because now by the looks of it my daughter can't go as she missed out in 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back