Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you c
Think i f’ed up.
Went into the ballot.
Without thinking i used my C/C with the $500 limit.
Got a text before saying to make sure i have enough funds.
For both tickets over 800.
Read the fine print.Can't change the C/C . :(
More peeved because now by the looks of it my daughter can't go as she missed out in 17.
Can you call the bank and have the limit increased?

Think i f’ed up.
Went into the ballot.
Without thinking i used my C/C with the $500 limit.
Got a text before saying to make sure i have enough funds.
For both tickets over 800.
Read the fine print.Can't change the C/C . :(
More peeved because now by the looks of it my daughter can't go as she missed out in 17.

I’ve overpaid a credit card before to temporarily increase the limit. Maybe your card will work the same? Worth a shot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long shot but if anyone gets spare Cat 5/6 tickets please let me know! Missed out in 17 and am dying to go with mum

First year as MRC and got a ticket in 2017 as a Gold member. What timing!
That is great timing.

As I said, my intent with the MRC membership was to give a little bit back to the club at the time and have always been happy to do so. Never expected to actually use the GF guarantee, yet alone twice in my lifetime. When I signed up to it in 2011 I’d been a member for 26 years and hadn’t seen much success in that time.

We have gone through a lot as supporters to enjoy the success we have at the moment.

I’m priority 3 so don’t like my chances this time, was 2 in ‘17 and got one.
Hopefully GWS win so we get more allocation assuming we get what they don’t take, reckon I’ll get standing if I’m lucky which I’ll take, just need to keep an eye on this thread for any for sale otherwise I’ll go to punt road live site

Never been to a game on my own, but I’m the only one in my family with MRC now. Gonna be weird while the rest watch it at PRO.
I’m willing to take a bullet and swap places:tonguewink:

I'm an AFL Silver member and for those who are curious, it will take 15+ years to become Gold.

I've had to source connections with a Gold status and they're charging $1000 to get their ticket. Looks like I'm gonna have to pay up to the scalpers, don't want to miss out again.... And if Collingwood make it, there's no guarantee Gold non support will get a ticket.

Note: I CAN'T get extra barcodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back