Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm an AFL Silver member and for those who are curious, it will take 15+ years to become Gold.

I've had to source connections with a Gold status and they're charging $1000 to get their ticket. Looks like I'm gonna have to pay up to the scalpers, don't want to miss out again.... And if Collingwood make it, there's no guarantee Gold non support will get a ticket.

Note: I CAN'T get extra barcodes.

Should report people like this, get you quicker to gold status

Good luck to all of you and well done for those successful already - Enjoy the day.

My fate is in the hands of paying an AFL Gold member a $1000 scalping price. It is what it is unfortunately, hottest ticket in town.

Good luck everyone, a lot of us will miss out again. Hopefully I don't miss out twice, 2017 hurt not being there.

All the best.

I’ve overpaid a credit card before to temporarily increase the limit. Maybe your card will work the same? Worth a shot!
Thank you so much.Took your advice.Rang the bank.They suggested the same.Checked at the time and no attempt too take out the funds from tickettek as yet.So now just the waiting time.🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back