Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf so you get charged but no evidence of ticket. Shouldn't they send a confirmation email at the same time? What we paying the $5 for? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

x2 Category 2 Tickets.

However, I have a problem...

Account and card holder is my family member, who is unexpectedly out of the country so can’t present with photo id to pick them up.

I have no clue what to do... Yes, I’m aware the conditions say this, but it wasn’t something we anticipated.

x2 Category 2 Tickets.

However, I have a problem...

Account and card holder is my family member, who is unexpectedly out of the country so can’t present with photo id to pick them up.

I have no clue what to do... Yes, I’m aware the conditions say this, but it wasn’t something we anticipated.

You'll be right. Just get them to certify a scanned copy. Easy. You can do that from everything from Australian visas to buying property overseas. You'll be fine.

So pi**ed off that being an RFC member of 22 years and an AFL membership of 5 years means two fifths of fu** all in obtaining a GF ticket

Pretty much in the same boat as you.

Funny how if you were this long of a member at a Norf or Dees you’d be a walk up starter for a granny.

Just a victim or our success and popularity

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back