Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

I just did some basic maths on the ticketek unsuccessful ballots, which includes myself. There are about 3700 Ticketek ID's there. assuming not all of them were for just one ticket and were peopleusing a few barcodes in the same entry to get seats together id say roughly 5000 of us missed out. Hopefully there is enough to go round for us all left over from GWS ballot tiger fans. It reaks of desperation they keep extending the time for GWS fans atm.

AFL will instruct them to keep it open as long as possible.
At this stage I bet they can still have another go in the morning.

Fully expect them to let GWS members buy a second ticket with their membership

Channel 7 news just reported that apx 20,500 people registered for our ballot. Only 17,000 got in, meaning only 3,500 missed out.

That bodes quite positively for those trying tomorrow. Even if GWS somehow used 10,000 of their allocation (and even that may be an excessive figure but im sure the AFL will take some and give to NSW people for extra support) it should mean everyone who missed the ballot will be able to get in tomorrow and maybe even some non-ballot members...
That is wrong.
There were 3731 unsuccessful accounts. The average for the successful accounts was about 2.45.
Using that as a base is over 9000. And the average may even be higher for the remaining.
Let see how many are left after the scalpers get as long as possible to get their allocation.

That is wrong.
There were 3731 unsuccessful accounts. The average for the successful accounts was about 2.45.
Using that as a base is over 9000. And the average may even be higher for the remaining.
Let see how many are left after the scalpers get as long as possible to get their allocation.

Hows that wrong? 3,731 is apx 3,500.
Not sure what you mean by those average calcs.

That is wrong.

I hope like hell that scalpers are left with their tickets. Teach them a lesson. People in Sydney will find it hard to sell them - they have to go in and collect the tickets so how do they get them to the buyers in time? Hope they fail to sell.

Understandable frustration. Just an unfortunate reality of the system. I too am waiting for membership upgrades. Missed out in '17 and would have missed here if Collingwood didn't choke.
Saw an opportunity and took it. Anyone would do the same

I don't blame you at all.

Your 'mates' on the other hand who are doing the dodgy by breaking the T&C of the AFL membership and providing you tickets; absolute campaigners.

It's people like them who buy Grand Final tickets to scalp to desperate supporters and getting their next years membership paid for by others that really frustrate me. As I said-- if they were doing it to another set of supporters rather than Richmond supporters I'd hope the people they sold the tickets to got caught; purely so they'd lose their AFL memberships for breaking the T&C.

I don't blame you at all.

Your 'mates' on the other hand who are doing the dodgy by breaking the T&C of the AFL membership and providing you tickets; absolute campaigners.

It's people like them who buy Grand Final tickets to scalp to desperate supporters and getting their next years membership paid for by others that really frustrate me. As I said-- if they were doing it to another set of supporters rather than Richmond supporters I'd hope the people they sold the tickets to got caught; purely so they'd lose their AFL memberships for breaking the T&C.
Shame that checking everyone who walks in with a ticket would take too long. Otherwise that's what they should be doing.

Hey Guys, Sorry to intrude if anyone is looking for tickets I might have 2 AFL packages with the final siren function post game. I am only trying to offload them for what I paid so not trying to scalp and make money. I paid around $1750 each if interested just send me a PM. Good luck for Saturday.

Told me he paid $1900 for them in a PM... a swooping seagull indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s this 2nd ballot?

People who were unsuccessful in the ballot get any left over gws tickets from 11 tomorrow.

But they keep extending the gws sale there won't be many left

Why the f would someone send me a pm to offer tickets and then leave me hanging for an hour...wtf. so over this. If someone can help me buy a ticket I have $400- 450 for a standing room or nosebleed ticket. If you can help without stuffing me around please pm me...otherwise don't bother....

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back