Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I correct in assuming it’s another ballot run the same way wit the remaining tickets?

No, you play website roulette with the ticketek site. First in first served

Can anyone offer advice on how to deal with an offer of 2 tickets ex Sydney?
(Other than don’t bother!). Seems okay seat , price overs.

How could you safeguard for both?

Looks like they are really trying hard to not let the tickets end up with Richmond members. I understand that it is their right to have access to these tickets, but it feels a bit wrong to be changing things on the run.

Seems it could be open for GWS members all the way up until 11am. Just allowing more time for members to sell their barcodes/tickets to the highest bidder (looking at the forum/twitter there are many requesting them).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like they are really trying hard to not let the tickets end up with Richmond members. I understand that it is their right to have access to these tickets, but it feels a bit wrong to be changing things on the run.

Seems it could be open for GWS members all the way up until 11am. Just allowing more time for members to sell their barcodes/tickets to the highest bidder (looking at the forum/twitter there are many requesting them).
Everybody hates us...now include Ticketek!

That’s the problem. I don’t have any issues with GWS members having this long to buy a ticket, (although seems a bit unfair from this side of the fence) but I think by this stage 99% of any tickets being sold will be to scalpers or non GWS fans that have got hold of a barcode.
Hopefully what it does mean is there are heaps of seats left and as a hawks poster said they will release more bays to us than what was posted on here as available.

Sorry if this has been mentioned guys but how the hell do I find my Ticketek Account Number?
Do you have any confirmation. Emails from ticketek? You should have one from the ballot, it's in that email (or any ticketek purchase)

Do you mean if it was successful or not?
I think the RFC site and Ticketek have a link that will give a PDF of both.

Do you have any confirmation. Emails from ticketek? You should have one from the ballot, it's in that email (or any ticketek purchase)

Yeah I have my confirmation email from Ticketek, just confused about how it says I need photo ID, the card that was used to purchase and my Ticketek account number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back