MONDAY, OCTOBER 14 @ 7:25 AM
:nflcowboys::nfljets: Dallas at New York Jets LIVE
:nfltitans::nflbroncos: Tennessee at Denver

MONDAY, OCTOBER 14 @ 11:20 AM
:nflsteelers::nfllac: Pittsburgh at Los Angeles Chargers LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14 @ 11:15 AM
:nfllions::nflpackers: Detroit at Green Bay LIVE

OPEN DATE:
:nflbills::nflchicago::nflcolts::nflraiders: Buffalo, Chicago, Indianapolis, Oakland

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 11/10: New York Giants at New England
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.30 AM ON 14/10: Carolina vs Tampa Bay (at Tottenham)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Houston at Kansas City
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Seattle at Cleveland

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.05 AM ON 14/10: San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 14/10: Dallas at New York Jets

LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 14/10: Pittsburgh at Los Angeles Chargers
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 15/10 : Detroit at Green Bay

EVERY GAME LIVE THROUGH THE TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Brasher’s Weekly Musing’s Royal fuey Jubilee Command Performance Edition (rushed abridged version).

New York Giants at New England By the time you see this comment the game has probably already been played which would make anything I write here seem silly. So I wont.

Carolina vs Tampa Bay (at Tottenham) Christian McCaffery is single handly ruining fantasy football leagues all over the world. If you have him on your roster you don’t bother looking at the waiver wire or where your other starters are going into byes. Your team is pretty well set by Monday afternoon for the following week. I know one guy who started Melvin Gordon alongside McCaffery since week 1 and he is undefeated in his league.

Cincinnati at Baltimore The Bengals are mounting a solid case for being the worst team in football. But to be fair, a quirk in the schedule, where the AFC North is matched up against the NFC West this year, Cincinnati has already played 3 of that division’s teams. Is the NFC West that good or the Bengals tanking too?

Houston at Kansas City If Houston’s QB played behind the Cowboy’s offensive line they would be the best team in football. Houston fans love seeing DeAndre Hopkins completing one handed catches from Deshaun Watson, Will Fuller streaking down the sideline and JJ Watts sacking anything that moves. I guess when you are statistically the fattest city in American you see enough fat guys every day that it never crossed your mind to pull a couple of them off the street and block for your QB.

New Orleans at Jacksonville Go get them Teddy. Has he done enough to be the heir apparent in New Orleans? I’m not sure yet. He is up to start number 4 and I have a theory that it takes 3 weeks of film for most reasonable defensive coordinators to break down an opposing QB’s tendencies and scheme appropriately. For instance look at Baker Mayfield now that defensive coordinators actually pay attention to the Browns being on their schedule.

Philadelphia at Minnesota I got no angle here plus I’m rushing so I can’t even find the time to make some bizarre stat up. Two good football teams who play solid, honest gridiron, pretty well balanced both sides of the ball, well coached, tough to beat. Picking the Eagles because I think their QB is capable of throwing more TD passes, but I may change my mind by Sunday. Maybe one of these teams should sign Antonio Brown to make it more interesting.

Seattle at Cleveland There are so so so so many ways to poke fun at the Browns but they seem to be doing that all by themselves. I will prefer instead, as much as it annoys me to say so, to make note of how good Russel Wilson is. No team is carried by one man like this guy. His broken play scramble drills are so good that even when he is aiming at the guy in the 4th row of the end zone seats he still manages to throw a TD pass.

Washington at Miami This game is already been touted as the tank bowl as the loser, unless the Bengals have something to say about it, will most likely be rewarded with the 1st overall pick in next year’s draft. Both teams are in similar predicaments in terms of the state of their respective rosters. Miami have not hidden the fact that they are taking the long view by analysing their roster, player contract/trade value and projecting who will be contributing to the team by the time they are successful again. Washington just let’s Josh Allen call the shots.

Atlanta at Arizona I remember that not long ago that the Falcons rode an offensive juggernaut all the way to the Super Bowl. I also remember that they had a young up and coming defense. Yeah, we appreciate that losing your OC would affect your offense but what happened to your defense? If you don’t win this week Falcons it will be the last time you feel the weight of my money on your back.

San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams Last week the 49ers rolled out a 6th round rookie to protect their QB against Myles Garret. Just for kicks this week San Francisco is going to start an undrafted rookie former TE to play right tackle against Aaron Donald. Should end well.

Dallas at New York Jets Just when it looks like Skip Bayliss might have to do some back tracking along come the Jets to cure all of the Cowboy’s wows.

Tennessee at Denver If this game was a little later in the season it would probably qualify as my tee towel game of the week. But I must admit I enjoyed watching the Broncos’ defense look something similar to what it used to.

Pittsburgh at Los Angeles Chargers It is no surprise that an accidental head clash caused one of the worst looking football injuries in recent times and I hope the league now realizes that when you administer a contact sport stuff like this happens. But we all know the reason behind all the rule changes to protect the head is not about player welfare but to prove to litigation lawyers across the land that they “took all reasonable steps to prevent injury”. I’m over seeing personal fouls for lesser head contact on QBs than when their own offensive teammates slap them on the helmet after they throw a TD pass.

Detroit at Green Bay Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB that ever lived. If he was allowed to he would pass to himself and probably provide his own pass protection. When he retires he will reverse global warming, find a cure for herpes and then peel off his fake mustache in front of a world wide audience just to prove what a sense of humor he has. Happy fuey ?

Last edited:

it was reported jay gruden didnt want haskins and snyder did. id say geudens firing is because he hasnt got haskins ready to start yet, neglected him
It's Shanahan and RG3 all over again.
Now with Gruden gone I'd say Snyder/Allen will now be looking for a HC willing to fawn over Haskins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference between a real offensive Guru and fraud on full display in week 5...

Kyle Shannahan and The niners used the week off to fine tune offense, exposed Cleveland via the run

Adam Gase? Snorted coke and spent the week pleasuring himself in his office watching pr0n?

With Falk starting at QB...may I ask..why is he running Bell into the ground as a lone back with Powell and Montgomery on the roster? RB is one position the Jets have some depth and could run a quality rotation between the three of them.

The injury excuses don't cut it when an offense is this bad I'm afraid. He's ****ing terrible.

Who's the next coach to go? Quinn or Gase,?

Miami in a box seat for top QB. Jets, Washington both set (as far as they think) at QB. Bengals probably be looking as well. Those 4 should be fighting it out for the Top 4 picks

Browns 2-3

coming up...

vs. Seattle
BYE
@ New England

If they lose to the Seahawks, they are capital F ******* ED

Where's the plod in the weekly thread declaring that they were the working example that proves that rubbish franchises can be saved with enough time again...

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Rob Gronkowski was hired as an NFL Analyst for FOX NFL Sunday.
He'll debut Thursday night for New England's barnburner against the Giants. Although this career move does pave the way for Gronkowski to find his calling in a post-football world, his return shouldn't be ruled out as both Jay Cutler and Jason Witten got back on the field only a year after they signed TV deals. He can still be dropped if you were among the few crossing your fingers for a November comeback.
SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Oct 8, 2019, 10:59 AM ET

The difference between a real offensive Guru and fraud on full display in week 5...

Kyle Shannahan and The niners used the week off to fine tune offense, exposed Cleveland via the run

Adam Gase? Snorted coke and spent the week pleasuring himself in his office watching pr0n?

With Falk starting at QB...may I ask..why is he running Bell into the ground as a lone back with Powell and Montgomery on the roster? RB is one position the Jets have some depth and could run a quality rotation between the three of them.

The injury excuses don't cut it when an offense is this bad I'm afraid. He's ******* terrible.

Who's the next coach to go? Quinn or Gase,?

Gase spent the week giving first team reps to Darnold, just a bizarre individual.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back