NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

3-1 seems a generous price for quinn., Even as fav.

Jerry's not sacking his sock puppet.

Gase only not shorter coz it's his first year. Would be $1.20 ish f he wasn't.

Agreed. Surprised Quinn wasn't shorter and Garrett longer.
Gase definitely has a year, and actually needs time with an actual QB.

Top 3 seem right and a good chance to get it on Black Monday. Would also have Flores up there since i feel he was a 1 year hire and then have the new HC take over with pick 1. He was set up to fail.

Interesting thought.

4:25 PM- Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

Another INT for Romo.

In an Instagram video Wednesday, free agent Antonio Brown encouraged the Patriots to give him a call and re-sign him.
"The Patriots have to pay me," Brown said in reference to grievances filed last week against the team for unpaid signing bonus and guaranteed salary. "They may as well play me." Reports are Tom Brady wanted the Patriots to keep Brown, but owner Robert Kraft made the decision to pull the plug following rape and sexual assault accusations. This all comes two weeks after Brown tweeted he's done with the NFL. He obviously wants to come back if someone will give him a chance. Nothing appears to be imminent. A.B. likely burned the New England bridge on his way out.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports
Oct 9, 2019, 12:09 PM ET

In an Instagram video Wednesday, free agent Antonio Brown encouraged the Patriots to give him a call and re-sign him.
"The Patriots have to pay me," Brown said in reference to grievances filed last week against the team for unpaid signing bonus and guaranteed salary. "They may as well play me." Reports are Tom Brady wanted the Patriots to keep Brown, but owner Robert Kraft made the decision to pull the plug following rape and sexual assault accusations. This all comes two weeks after Brown tweeted he's done with the NFL. He obviously wants to come back if someone will give him a chance. Nothing appears to be imminent. A.B. likely burned the New England bridge on his way out.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports
Oct 9, 2019, 12:09 PM ET

Kraft believes there should only ever be one sexual predator per franchise.

belichick was also accused of an affair or something so thats another

Lol, it's not exactly rape or importing women in from overseas to work as a sex slave. Not even close to the sexual predator category.

Rejected sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all crimes stem from breaking the ten commandments. so yes

BB and the rest of the world who play up belong in prison? We'd need a lot of new prisons. The tax rates would be through the roof.

This is some quality week 6 talk mate. I'm sure there won't be any complaints at all.

BB and the rest of the world who play up belong in prison? We'd need a lot of new prisons. The tax rates would be through the roof.

This is some quality week 6 talk mate. I'm sure there won't be any complaints at all.
if you follow the 10C you wont go wrong. theyre very simple to follow, easy, yet so hard to accomplish.

Vontaze Burfict's appeal for his season-ending suspension was upheld.
Now officially out for the entire season, the question becomes whether or not Burfict plays in the NFL again. It's only right the league held their ground (for a change) as Burfict has been given countless chances to clean up his act but remains one of the dirtiest and immoral players any time he's stepped on the field. He'll remain at home even in the off-chance the Raiders sneak into the postseason.
SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Oct 9, 2019, 5:10 PM ET

Kraft believes there should only ever be one sexual predator per franchise.

It really is a joke that he hasn’t been suspended for soliciting.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back