NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the Browns draft another first round QB in 2020?

Seems to me Baker Mayfield is cooked.

Just need a new HC. Kitchens is in way over his head.

I do wonder if Mike McCarthy will be the Browns HC next season, there are enough former Packers on the team and in the FO. but some might have still have bad feelings towards him like Randall.

If he could deal with Aaron Rodgers for 10 years, he could deal with Baker's shit. But then you might as well trade away Chubb since Mccarthy doesnt run the ball.

Do the Browns draft another first round QB in 2020?

Seems to me Baker Mayfield is cooked.
Do that and they will end up with some scrub like Fromm.

Just watch some team take Fromm in the top 2 rounds and them immediately regret it when they see he is an average game manager. Especially if he doesnt get a great run game to lean on.

Big win by Texans against a contender in their house, about time. OL looking better as well, no sacks last two weeks! Looks like Howard has avoided torn ACL.

Although Chiefs have some issues.

Mariota and Winston are busts, time for those teams to move on. Was time last year

Looking forward to tomorrow’s game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do wonder if Mike McCarthy will be the Browns HC next season, there are enough former Packers on the team and in the FO. but some might have still have bad feelings towards him like Randall.

If he could deal with Aaron Rodgers for 10 years, he could deal with Baker's shit. But then you might as well trade away Chubb since Mccarthy doesnt run the ball.

My understanding is Dorsey and he don’t get along

Titans coach Mike Vrabel said the team will decide on its starting quarterback Monday night.
In a demotion that was long overdue, Marcus Mariota was benched for Ryan Tannehill midway through Sunday's loss to Denver. Tannehill fared significantly better than Mariota did Sunday (a low bar to clear given the latter's complete ineptitude), though the two signal-callers share many of the same shortcomings. Mariota doesn't have the strongest supporting cast in Tennessee and his offensive line has hung him out to dry more than a few times this season, but he hasn't been the difference-maker the Titans thought he would be when they drafted him second overall in 2015. The Titans have dropped four of their last five heading into their Week 7 matchup with the Chargers.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Turron Davenport on Twitter
Oct 14, 2019, 1:08 PM ET

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said Jameis Winston has a "habit of trying to be Superman."
Winston threw for 400 yards Sunday in London but hamstrung the offense with his six turnovers including a career-worst five interceptions. Arians said he told Winston to "throw the damn ball away" while lamenting the quarterback's affinity for hero ball. "You’re not going to beat anybody with seven turnovers," said Arians, referring to Winston's six giveaways and another by Bobo Wilson, who coughed up a fumble in the loss to Carolina. "You've got to protect the football," Winston agreed. "I can't have that happen." Through six weeks, only Cleveland's Baker Mayfield (11) has thrown more picks than Winston (10).
SOURCE: The Athletic
Oct 14, 2019, 9:37 AM ET

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said Jameis Winston has a "habit of trying to be Superman."
Winston threw for 400 yards Sunday in London but hamstrung the offense with his six turnovers including a career-worst five interceptions. Arians said he told Winston to "throw the damn ball away" while lamenting the quarterback's affinity for hero ball. "You’re not going to beat anybody with seven turnovers," said Arians, referring to Winston's six giveaways and another by Bobo Wilson, who coughed up a fumble in the loss to Carolina. "You've got to protect the football," Winston agreed. "I can't have that happen." Through six weeks, only Cleveland's Baker Mayfield (11) has thrown more picks than Winston (10).
SOURCE: The Athletic
Oct 14, 2019, 9:37 AM ET

The funniest turnover of all of them was the back 2 back forced fumbles inside the twenty. Hero ball if I've ever seen it.

I was a massive Browns should get Arians supporter in the offseason. But no, you guys wanted to give the job to Bakers buddy.

Alternatively, Gregg Williams has done a magnificent job as Jets DC. Would have been better off keeping him on, doubt hed put up with all the current BS surrounding the team.

They clearly need someone who has the balls to get the lockerroom in line and sorted.

I was a massive Browns should get Arians supporter in the offseason. But no, you guys wanted to give the job to Bakers buddy.

Alternatively, Gregg Williams has done a magnificent job as Jets DC. Would have been better off keeping him on, doubt hed put up with all the current BS surrounding the team.

They clearly need someone who has the balls to get the lockerroom in line and sorted.
Not sure too many wanted Kitchens to get it. Arians and Baker would have been good to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back