Leagues 2019 Official BigFooty League Sign Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

try going through your emails if you can to find one

Can vouch for Goats here if it helps, was my GF opponent and had that rank (and me covered by a fairly comfortable margin lol)

Name: Royal Samplers

2018 Score:

Image wont load for me
y annual "how do you forward 2018 result" to you email :) Always forget. Many thanks for the procedure steps
If you have recreated your team with the same email, go to team. Across the top left there will be FIELD/LIST/HISTORY options. click history and on the dropdown box click 2018.
IN AGAIN PLS- 2018 RANKING 51710
Team name please and actual screenshot
team name please

If you have recreated your team with the same email, go to team. Across the top left there will be FIELD/LIST/HISTORY options. click history and on the dropdown box click 2018.
Thank you, that's the info I've been needing.

Team Name: Diamantina Drovers … Rank 22,843
s1nwb5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Image wont load for me

team name please

Sneelock's

Gee, looking at my graph really brings home how pear shaped it went after the byes.....god damn mid price madness....

Dial Square Saints: 15872

91223855-9EE1-4C8B-807C-32A39E9D76F5.png

Image wont load for me

team name please
You havent posted a sticky that shows where to find previous seasons efforts..... sorry Ive forgotten.

Team name: Liquid Courage
2018 rank: 6,676
Aj0iPh3.png

Was between 2000-4600 from rounds 7-22 and dropped every week from round 17 onward (4200 odd spots in 6 weeks).

Hey TheBeardAmigos I finished 116 last year, but I can’t take a screen shot because I started a new SC account (to get access to the early release team picker) and I can’t remember my log details to my old account.

Searched for a screen shot in the round 23 2018 thread but no luck.

Team name is/was Stargazing Goats.
Who dafeck doesn't save their rank, get framed and put on the wall, get a Tshirt printed, make a bumper sticker when you finish just outside the top 100 kenty?? :drunk:

point finger laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back