Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that. Apart from being on better paper do they look any different?

They have a /1000 on the bottom right of the paper, that's it. Probably better to frame though as the paper is better quality but I'm just guessing - not a framer. I've seen some old normal $3 ones turn yellow etc 20 years later.

Can someone tell me why the AFL shop website has the scarves and beanies and bumper sticker etc and the RFC one doesn't?
I need bumper stickers. Going camping with a few mates in a couple of weeks. Want to cover Bumbers mates car windows with premiership stickers while he's asleep.

I picked up the limited edition premiers shirt at the ground yesterday.

DVD goes on sale today too I believe. Keen to know if this includes the blu ray version too
Hang on! Which ones were they? If I knew that I would of got one.

I need bumper stickers. Going camping with a few mates in a couple of weeks. Want to cover Bumbers mates car windows with premiership stickers while he's asleep.
I bought one on Sunday.
On the car now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got in touch with the Good Friday Appeal where these posters are getting sold and they said that the black foils are waiting for approval and may be released at 10am tomorrow. You have to check the website and buy them online... www.goodfridayappeal.com.au
You can also bid on the current limited edition posters. Some of them aren't that bad at the moment...
The black version isn't foil. ITs a matte finish with a gloss colour image, the same as the one from 2017. They are definitely going on sale at 10am tomorrow morning, on the Herald Sun Shop site

Just emailed HS Shop about the black poster, got an automated response, although there was no mention about Black version, it did say Gold and Limited release are sold out. Fingers crossed though

They didn't do the black limited edition last year only the Gold & White. It looks like it is the same this year as well:thumbsdown:
Black edition definitely coming out. Onsale tomorrow morning at 10am on the Herald SUn Shop site.

Hang on! Which ones were they? If I knew that I would of got one.

They’re hard to find a photo online, (maybe they’re called something more specific?) but each premiership team has a limited premiers T-shirt the sell on the day at the ground only.

2019’s wasn’t as good as 2017’s shirt, but I’ve gotta have each one now.

I can take a photo of the two if you want to see them

It was $30 in 2017

Pretty sure they were $50 or $60 + $12 shipping, I grabbed one for my cousin and will try to grab another one for him tomorrow to go with it.

I doubt they will sell out in minutes, but certainly wouldn't be mucking about for ages - they will probs sell out in a few hours. Less demand for them, less people will know when they are going on sale and people will be at work etc.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back