Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you remember where you got your MK poster framed? Also, for how much? Looks like an excellent job and I’ve got a gold and black one to put up on the wall!
Yep framer at Gladstone Park shopping centre. Did an excellent job and from memory wasn’t that expensive... maybe around $80 from memory. Still there although not sure if currently open.

I have a 2019 Richmond bumper sticker in pristine condition.

Shall we start the bidding at $200?
You should keep it as it's the closest you will ever get to premiership success...

90C99066-B956-463F-B094-CDC353966C13.jpeg ABA87135-B46E-4979-84B7-3FD614BA6BBD.jpeg 70A360C4-A12D-4C2A-8BA3-D90D7CC45128.jpeg FA4A8DF7-591A-4B7C-8CA0-6447493988E4.jpeg

A massive shoutout to Ange from Sports Jersey Framing. Absolutely sensational presentation, the finish is so professional. So happy with this. His passion is reflected in the craftsmanship.

If you have Richmond merch or anything else that you need framing, get in contact with him and he’ll sort you out. He’s wrapt with the positive feedback from BigFooty folk.

His shop is located on the corner of North Road and Poath/Poet Road, in Bentleigh East.

View attachment 859064View attachment 859065View attachment 859071View attachment 859073

A massive shoutout to Ange from Sports Jersey Framing. Absolutely sensational presentation, the finish is so professional. So happy with this. His passion is reflected in the craftsmanship.

If you have Richmond merch or anything else that you need framing, get in contact with him and he’ll sort you out. He’s wrapt with the positive feedback from BigFooty folk.

His shop is located on the corner of North Road and Poath/Poet Road, in Bentleigh East.
Might go there next with my black poster of 2019 for framing...ph no!?!

Adjustments.JPG

Hi, I am still chasing this Cap to add to my 2019 Premiers collection.

I have only seen it on two online locations but it is sold out on both.

I was wondering if anyone here has seen it available or would be interested in parting with theirs?

🤞

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 860224

Hi, I am still chasing this Cap to add to my 2019 Premiers collection.

I have only seen it on two online locations but it is sold out on both.

I was wondering if anyone here has seen it available or would be interested in parting with theirs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is a grey version on sale at Tigerland superstore if that helps. Not the same as ur picture tho
4fc5448d48bff5fbbaef86811fa4565d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not premiership merch but got one of new era heritage series caps. I don't need another tigers cap but I liked the look of it and wanted to help the club out a bit when a few of us might be tightening our belts or maybe switching off footy due to COVID or Tiges recent form.

Anyway, it arrived today, and I love it. Great attention to detail, a few luxury details and has a softer feel to the fabric and the peak that feels more oldschool and its more comfortable too.

Recommended if you are in the market for a quality cap.

Fight and fight and win Tiger fans.

I have pieces of memorabilia which represent us winning in 1967, 1969, 1973, 1974, 2017 and 2019.

I dont have anything from 1980. Can anyone recommend a piece from 1980 that I may be able to find either on ebay or somewhere else. A signed footy or a nice framed print. Cheers.

View attachment 859064View attachment 859065View attachment 859071View attachment 859073

I actually cycled past there a couple of days ago. Couldn't help but notice as I pathetically pressed my face against the window what an impressive array of Richmond stuff they had on display. Sadly I had already blown my budget for Richmond memorabilia for this year, but man did they look good...:cry:

Not premiership merch but got one of new era heritage series caps. I don't need another tigers cap but I liked the look of it and wanted to help the club out a bit when a few of us might be tightening our belts or maybe switching off footy due to COVID or Tiges recent form.

Anyway, it arrived today, and I love it. Great attention to detail, a few luxury details and has a softer feel to the fabric and the peak that feels more oldschool and its more comfortable too.

Recommended if you are in the market for a quality cap.

Fight and fight and win Tiger fans.

Mine arrived today - agree well made but the brim is tiny! Almost closer to a cricket baggy than a baseball cap?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back