Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is everyone getting this time around? I know last time I missed out on a few things but then scored well in other ways. In 2017 I bought these plates the week before the Brownlow so when we won the premiership I didn't have heaps to spend the minister of finance put the handbrake on. These Dusty plates are my prized bit of memorabilia but I'm too scared to put them on the car.

Attachments

• DSCN2681.JPG
    DSCN2681.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 58
So what is everyone getting this time around? I know last time I missed out on a few things but then scored well in other ways. In 2017 I bought these plates the week before the Brownlow so when we won the premiership I didn't have heaps to spend the minister of finance put the handbrake on. These Dusty plates are my prized bit of memorabilia but I'm too scared to put them on the car.
Jesus that would be tempting to put on eBay

There is an AFL Record premiers magazine I saw on the AFL Record Twitter. Wondering if anyone knows where this can be purchased from. It stated it would be available from today

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2019 victory pack with the radio commentary is released October 30.
Just pre-ordered mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When does the whole season box set come out? And what site would that be on?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Yeah I know but the ball comes with one in 2019 so I wanted one to match :(
My footy actually arrived without the case!!
Contacted Sherrin and they said as a precaution, case comes on a separate delivery.
So I reckon if you plead with them they might send you an extra one.

Just ordered my season box set dvds. And they are blueray. Hell yeah.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Just grabbed myself the 2019 personalised premiers license plate, also bought the "Against All Odds" signed lithograph.

Still plenty off what I spent last time around, so will have to get hunting and buying more to even out the ledger.

I’ve purchased the jumper. Panoramic frame and the scarf

Waiting for all different magazines and photo books. The beer and select premiership cards. Won’t go as hard as last time but will still treat myself

Last edited:
I'd be putting in a query on that package to be honest. I reckon you could get dudded and have all the home and away games + finals + GF on DVD's with the GF also on Blu-Ray.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back