Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure some will disagree, but stuff the collectors, all you are doing is creating a huge second hand market on eBay for people to make money.
The money from the original sales are going to support the Good Friday Appeal, so you should be selling as many of them as you can to help the kids, not resellers.
You sold out the foil ones in about 2 minutes, so I don't think there's a problem with producing too many when Richmond wins the flag
I think it is disgraceful the amount of posters already up for sale on ebay. I can almost guarantee not one of those sellers is a Tigers supporter and surely the Herald Sun could work with ebay to find out the names of those sellers. (Apart from the Good friday Appeal) who has a heap of auctions for the white ones.

I think it is disgraceful the amount of posters already up for sale on ebay. I can almost guarantee not one of those sellers is a Tigers supporter and surely the Herald Sun could work with ebay to find out the names of those sellers. (Apart from the Good friday Appeal) who has a heap of auctions for the white ones.
One of the ebay sellers name is Essendon lol. It’s bulls##t but it’s reality now.

We are definitely working behind the scenes on the EBAY sellers, but it’s unwise for us to share all those details here, as it will simply alert the eBay sellers to what information we can access.

Also, not sure where to ask this.

Not exactly premiership memorabilia (post-win)... but it is kinda (in the year of a premiership).

Does anybody have a 2019 members scarf they're willing to part with? I never got a chance to attend H&A season games, completely forgot to call the club. By the time I did, they had none left. I've been collecting scarfs every year of my membership, but work and life kept me sidetracked.

Figured I'd try here while I continue to hunt Gumtree/eBay.

Herald Sun Shop - On the back of your suggestions here, I sent an email to the shop. Just wondering, how do I know if I've been added to the cancellation list?
We will be back in the office on Monday. Each person who has emailed is added in chronological order based on when we received their email. We will confirm your addition to the list by email during the day on Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOHOHOoooooooo excellent just ordered one...talk about strutsville wearing one of these! :) Cheers... :thumbsu: :heart::thumbsu:

december delivery

what a joke. i want it now

Heads up I just saw the Richmond premiers cans online Dan Murphy’s. Allowed me to order for home delivery and it’s confirmed. Originally they said 10th Oct but seems arrived earlier

Wish Dan's would allow delivery of them down here. I'd be happy with a 6 pack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back