2019 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't bounce back with the squad they have to pick from. I'm 50 and I'd have more of a chance getting a kick.
Agree with your tips except swap thurgoona and ruthglens margins around.

Alright, if anyone gets time.... list you all star inter league team which people would ideally play against the O&K

Alright, if anyone gets time.... list you all star inter league team which people would ideally play against the O&K

Based on form this year, these guys have been in there teams best on a number of occasions

FB: T.Russell M.Thompson C.Turner
HB: D.Stewart M.Hayden J.Di Mizio
C: J.Spence C.Mcneil J.Griffin
CHF: D.Cameron R.Whitehead J.Kotzer
FF: R.Wallace T.Castles H.Hamilton
FOLL: J.Kable D.Wilson B.Doswell
INT: T.Smith J.Farwell D.Atwell

Based on form this year, these guys have been in there teams best on a number of occasions

FB: T.Russell M.Thompson C.Turner
HB: D.Stewart M.Hayden J.Di Mizio
C: J.Spence C.Mcneil J.Griffin
CHF: D.Cameron R.Whitehead J.Kotzer
FF: R.Wallace T.Castles H.Hamilton
FOLL: J.Kable D.Wilson B.Doswell
INT: T.Smith J.Farwell D.Atwell
In my opinion from the current squad the backs 6 are to light on and the forwards might have a field day...

B: Anson Thompson Rampal
HB: Di Mizio Surrey Mason
C: Spence Doswell Farwell HF: Kotzur Whitehead Cross
F: McNiell Castles Grantham
Fol: Dower Wilson Atwell
Int:Stewart Johnston Maddock Woods

Last edited:

Alarm bells have to be ringing loud and clear at Wahgunyah
If they’re to survive they need a massive overhaul immediately on the committee front as it is very well known that the minority group who only care about power are the reason for footballers, netballers and families leaving over the past 5 years. Not good to see at all

Drove to Chiltern yesterday to watch them vs Thurgoona and what a bloody good game of footy it was. Chiltern took it right up to the Dogs & lead most of the day.
5 things that I saw

1.chiltern will play finals
2. Their pace will be tough to match up on come finals time
3. Thurgoona’s guns are so good and just stood up when needed
4. Fowler is done just a liability for Thurgoona
5. Zac gibbons most under rated player in the league

Here’s the greyhorses tips been pretty spot on lately...

Barny 40
Kiewa 140
Chiltern 27
Thurgoona 100
Yack 6
Wodonga by 100 as predicted in March on my top story

Well done to the league on a crushing victory standout players were kotzur and Wilson

Here’s the greyhorses tips been pretty spot on lately...

Barny 40
Kiewa 140
Chiltern 27
Thurgoona 100
Yack 6
Wodonga by 100 as predicted in March on my top story

Well done to the league on a crushing victory standout players were kotzur and Wilson
Wodonga Saints by 100 points is a massive call. Good luck

Here’s greyhorses tips

Once again got all the winners but couple margins were abit over the top but at least we are putting tips in seems a few blokes gone a bit shy

Thurgoona 120
Tallangatta 120
Kiewa 23
Barny 66
Yack 60
Rutherglen 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some interesting results from the weekend.
Let’s get this thread talking again.

What’s happening at Rutherglen, good list but under performing.

Where to for Wahgunyah, 250+ loss yesterday calls for alam bells

North Albury & Thurgoona should Merge and play in the o&m, thoughts?

Who is everyone’s EARLY call for the Barton medal?

Some interesting results from the weekend.
Let’s get this thread talking again.

What’s happening at Rutherglen, good list but under performing.

Where to for Wahgunyah, 250+ loss yesterday calls for alam bells

North Albury & Thurgoona should Merge and play in the o&m, thoughts?

Who is everyone’s EARLY call for the Barton medal?

No denying our club is underachieving in a big way. Too many players not invested or buying into the game plan.
Hard to see Wahgunyah bouncing back, all grades losing by Over 25 goals and inability to recruit.
D . Wilson ,R . Whitehead or B.Doswell Barton medal

Glad to see a bit of activity again boys I think Whitehead,
Spencer Wilson would be Whitehead only threat at this stage, also my top 5 prediction before the season is spot on apart from positions I had
Thurgoona
Kiewa
Barny
Chiltern
Tallangatta

Dederang look like the side many thought they could be RR or did your blokes just not show up?

Thurgoona looks far and away the best side hard to see anyone challenging them to be honest

Whitehead will win the medal has annoced himself as the best player in the comp this year, plays mostly as a key forward but racks up midfield like numbers

went up to mitta to watch on weekend and whitehead another 3 voted for sure went mad in last quarter. Hear Castles out for year with shoulder is that right?

went up to mitta to watch on weekend and whitehead another 3 voted for sure went mad in last quarter. Hear Castles out for year with shoulder is that right?

I did hear the same thing. As much as it’s disappointing for Trent I guess it’ll save Yack some money and might be an opportunity for Yack to play some other players seeing their reserves and Thirds are on top of the ladder.
I watched Rutherglen v Thurgoona, Wilson was best on for the cats, didn’t get much help from anyone else.
Kotzur Doswell just a class above in my opinion.
Kiewa v Thurgoona this weekend, be a huge game for Kiewa potentially need to win or they’ll miss out on top 3

What would other clubs do to their senior coach if he shaped up and tried fighting the opposing bench and supporters? Complete circus being ran over there , pres and VP were nowhere to be found to contain this dil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back