AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Week One (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Both WB and StK have played the following teams in the latter end of the season. To me it indicates that StK has been tailing off and WB gaining momentum towards the end of the season.

StK lose to Bris by 2 vs WB losing by 24 - Bris 20 scoring shots to 13
StK lost to WC by 15 vs WB winning by 2
StK beat Hawks by 14 vs WB winning by 36
StK lost to Melb by 3 vs WB winning by 28
StK lost to Cats by 57 WB loses by 11

Saints scoring has also dried up late with Butler tailing off, King not impacting and Membrey not kicking bags. WB has from memory has the highest number of points scored since Naughton returned.

In short these teams are moving in opposite directions.

I loved your due diligence

This is $10.87 on Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes also have the SGM Promo all finals games this weekend.

Been eyeing off Selwood 20+ but haven't had the balls to go through with it yet.
Tailing this SGM.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wish I could still bet with ladbrokes. They are the absolute best for player prop multis

SGM: Selwood, Wines, Guthrie 15+ $1.97 lads
SGM: Menegola, Stewart, Gray, Duncan 15+ $2 sb

Also playing points under 115.5 and Port h2h, originally though this game was a genuine 50/50 but as game time has gotten closer started leaning Port. I worry about Geelong's ability to score, the likes of Rohan can go missing in finals and I think will be a very different game to their last meeting, can't see Hawkins monstering them in the same way again with Cat's slow ball movement of late

Has been spending more and more time in the middle
Which means more time for others fwd.
Tailing Rozee, like ebert too
1u Rozee ags @2.65 lads
1u Ablett ags @1.87 b365
1u Ebert ags @2 tab
1u Miers ags @1.92 lads
0.5u sgm rozee, ablett ags @5.59lads
0.5u sgm Rozee, ablett, miers ags @10.83 lads

Last edited:
Which means more time for others fwd.
Tailing Rozee, like ebert too
1u Rozee ags @2.65 lads
1u Ablett ags @1.87 b365
1u Ebert @2 tab
1u Miers ags @1.92 lads
0.5u sgm rozee, ablett ags @5.59lads
0.5u SGM Rozee, ablett, miers ags @10.83 lads
Tailed you on the Ablett AGS bet on b365 as well as the Rozee, Ablett, Miers AGS multi on Lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's likely Dangerfield spends time FWD again knowing he has 7, 6 and 10 CBA's in the last 3 games which has produced 3.2, 0.1, and 2.1 goals respectively.

2u - 2+ @7
1u - 3+ @31
0.5u - 4+ @101

(Sportsbet)

12869A46-5E7C-48E1-ACAF-525EF4DBF2BE.png

Seem to be generous odds and I am all over Hawkins. Port will struggle to match up on him and I reckon he will get his chances to go big and hopefully he kicks straight!

I think it's likely Dangerfield spends time FWD again knowing he has 7, 6 and 10 CBA's in the last 3 games which has produced 3.2, 0.1, and 2.1 goals respectively.

2u - 2+ @7
1u - 3+ @31
0.5u - 4+ @101

(Sportsbet)

So I was at the gym this arvo hitting the bench and get up after a set and low and behold I see Chris Scott doing pull ups in front of me.:drunk:

The first thing I thought was, is it wrong if I ask if he intends to play Danger deep forward? :think:

I am serious, but no I didnt ask him. :$

I am serious, but no I didnt ask him. :$
tenor.gif

Just got another $100 bonus bet from SB. They're handing them out like candy.

What should I waste it on?

Edit: split it into four x $25 BBs.

$25 bonus bet on Danger 2+ goals@7.

Last edited:

Well he seems to come to this gym that I go to in the city on the day of each game.

I saw him last year on a Saturday and wanted to ask him, will the bye effect the Cats.:think:

:$

They got rolled by the Power that night.:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Week One (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back