AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Growing up as a kid, I use to celebrate goals, it used to raise your adrenaline.

These days, I get excited when I see a player pick up a disposal. Man the, AFL as a product, has fallen down by the sword.

I was watching highlights of the AFLX from 2019 yesterday, and that was even more exciting then the last 4-5 rounds of footy.

GWS are losing, season on the line. I know, Finlayson and Cameron down back?! Seriously wtf is this game...

They need to get their big forwards more into the game. Cameron, should be at least looking for the ball and helping out , instead of sittin back in the forward line waiting for delivery.

The last 5 games I have witness $hit shows

GWS V Carlton
Swans v Dees
Freo v Tigers
WCE V Bombers
Adelaide v Hawks

No more. No more after tonight.

The AFL product is at an all-time low. (Im not speaking from my pocket either- had a bet on under 40.5 pts in 2nd half)

I have better stuff to do in my spare time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.5u GWS -8.5 / 1u GWS 2nd half line / 1u GWS 4th qtr line / 0.5u GWS 40+ - think the 4 day break will hit hard for Carl. Tough to travel after copping a smashing vs a team full of talent who are likely to have found form.
Ends up being a good result. Not sure of the frustration and trauma of watching GWS is worth it though.

Last all 6 SGM multis tonight. 2 from my last 14 - none of which had odds >2.20 - what an absolute fill up for bookies these things are

7 of those 10 losses missed by 1 leg so just combining the 3 per game differently would have got to a result - absolutely disgusting league this is blow it all up

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back